Chapter 5 - 07:00 Los Angeles, USA

Start from the beginning

"Congrats Mr. Smith, too bad you made this decision. This is your fault Smith." Liam glanced at Jonathan sharing an evil suggestive with him "But don't worry Jonathan here can fill in for you."

"NO MR. PAYNE PLEA-"

"I'll make this quick, love." With a flick of his wrist he pushed the sharp knife deep inside the man's chest, it going straight through his heart.

In the man's last few moments he struggled at first crying out but within second he fell limp blood spilling out from where the knife had stabbed into him.

"Fucking idiot." Liam remarked in distaste as he stood up taking off his gloves .

The slender man made an agreeing sound "He should have known better."

"Yeah I mean I wouldn't have cared if he went to the cops. It's just the FBI or whoever it is after me could have used him or something. I can't take any risks." The drug lord dropped the gloves into a little bin under the table.

"I see so that's why you tightened the security?"

"Yes, I just need to come up with a plan then once I take those men out everything will be back to normal." Liam explained leaning back into the wooden table with crossed arms.

The tall man lifted his eyebrows with a sly grin "What about that omega you just met?"

Liam snapped his head up to the man his brown eyes going bright as his cheeks reddened "What about him?"

"How do you know he's not a spy?" The man challenge wiggling his brows.

That was a stupid question. Jonathan never met Rodger so how could he say that? Liam was the boss and the head alpha of the whole cartel. He wasn't dumb, if he felt something was off he'd get rid of it immediately. Rodger never gave off the wrong vibe.

Well on second thought maybe Jonathan was right. After all Liam did just meet Rodger and today they agreed to meet up back at Starbucks but no he just couldn't. He was sweet, sassy, shy and drop dead gorgeous. And his smell god his smell was intoxicatingly sweet but not just like a sugary sweet it was like a fruit...a forbidden fruit he was drawn to take a bite out of like Eve in the Garden of Eden.

Wait how did he even know about Rodger? "Who told you about him?"

"Louis, he opened his mouth as usual." Jonathan admitted his grin only widening.

"Oh." That was why he should've kept those things silent when he spoke to Louis but he couldn't help it. Louis was his main mate. "Well I can reassure you, Rodger is no threat to me nor a spy."

"But what if he was a spy?" The man questioned.

"He's not." Liam practically barked. He didn't know why but fuck he got pissed over the thought of that.

The beta jumped slightly from his boss's sudden reaction. "My apologies boss I didn't mean to offend you."

Liam took a breath composing himself 'it's nothing big, chill out.' "Whatever. I have to go get ready."

"Pardon me but are you really going on a date with this man?" The man was smirking once again.

His boss flashed him a warning glare "How about you worry about you, yeah?"

The man sighed giving up. It was wrong to stir up the boss that way, he knew what would would happen if he continued on. "Sorry, Sir."

Ignoring him Liam waved his hand spinning around towards the long stairs.

Only an hour went by and Liam was fully dressed in casual wear ready for his little meeting with the omega at the coffee shop.

Liam wore a black T-shirt along with a pair of ripped jeans, black and white adidas and a black hat. Around his neck he had on his heavy million dollar worth gold chain. It wasn't all that nice but hey it was only a coffee date.