61: Black Smoke and Explosions

Start from the beginning

"Look at me!" The man trying to calm the other spoke.

Just as the other man turned around, I sneaked up and shoved the steak in the first man's neck.

I approached the second man, he pleaded with me not to kill him, but I didn't care. They had my people somewhere, and they were gonna kill all of us and eat us. There is no room for Mercy. Not until I see my boy.

I looked at the body they were in the process of dividing, and I decided to just leave him there, he'd turn eventually, and we'll be out of there by then.

I walked over and cut Glenn, Bob, and Daryl free.

We all were then on a mission to find weapons. When we did, I made sure I clued everyone in, to not hesitate to kill anyone that's not our people.

We were all prepared for the challenges we would have to face trying to fight our way back to the train car. There were walkers, as well as people who we're against, in a sense.

We're gonna get out of this though, we always do.

Emma's P.O.V

I sat there, and I sat there. I got angrier and angrier. How could someone put their hands around a baby's neck like that?

I was pissed.

"Why is he even still alive?" I asked Tyreese.

"I can't kill anyone, even walkers. Even if I know they're bad. I can't kill." Tyreese replied.

"I can kill just fine. This freak put his hands around Judith's neck and threatened to break it. Why is he still alive?" I spoke.

Tyreese didn't say anything.

I was pissed. That little girl means the world to Carl, she's all he has left of his mom.

As I grew angrier the speed of my breathing increased. I know I'm in total control right now. I removed my gun from it's holster and I shot him right in the head.

Judith started crying as I went to her aid. I walked over to the window to glance outside and I noticed the smoke was black. That meant whatever happened at Terminus, was still burning. I was getting a little angsty especially because my people weren't back yet.

Tyreese and I both decided it would be best for us to stay in there, just to pack everything up so we can leave when our people get back... or if something goes wrong. I was itching to get my current mental debate off of my chest.

Rick's P.O.V

We managed to find our way to a separate train car. We heard banging and at least one person inside was pleading for help. I wanted to just leave them there, but Glenn protested.

"We're not those kind of people." Glenn said, before opening the door.

A large man jumped out, he had crazy hair and an out of control beard. He grabbed Glenn by the shoulders and kept screaming "We're the same!" Though, it was short lived once a walker came up and took out the large man.

Glenn, Daryl, Bob, and I all glanced at one another. It was interrupted by a lot of gunshots. Some of the people from terminus were showing up and fighting the walkers. I just know, we need at least one of their guns. This place is covered in the undead.

So, I acted out a barely thought out plan. I allowed one person to fall behind the rest of the five person army, though before I could move I heard a walker get killed just inches from me. I looked in the direction of it, to see Daryl.

I then attacked the straggler. Once I successfully took him out I went for the rest of his people and took them out. Now, I was even more confident we could make it to the car.

Glenn, Daryl, and Bob all grabbed guns of the other people and we continued.

Emma's P.O.V

"Tyreese, can I talk to you?" I asked.

"Of course." He replied.

"I don't think I should stay. I'm gonna leave before anyone in the group has the chance to see me. I'm a threat to myself and everyone else at this point. You've gotta help me. You can't let them know I was here." I said.

"As much as I don't like the idea of that, I understand. But you know Carl's going to be devastated. Your dad will be too." Tyreese said.

"They think I'm dead. It's better to just keep it that way." I said.

"What? Why do they think you're dead?" He asked.

"It's a really long story." I said.

"I've got time." Tyreese said.

So I began to tell him the story.

3RD PERSON's P.O.V

With the train car back in sight, everyone felt much happier. Bob felt better knowing Sasha was in there and okay. Glenn felt better knowing Maggie was in there. Rick felt better knowing Carl was in there.

Though, Daryl just wanted his little girl back. He knows she's not dead. He just knows. She can't be.

Emma's P.O.V

I completed the story, and Tyreese was just in awe.

"I'm okay now, physically. Don't worry about it. I'll be okay once I leave, too." I said.

"Emma, what's going on inside your head?" Tyreese asked.

"What do you mean?" I asked.

"The girl I know would never leave her family no matter what. You're small, but you're one of the most powerful people I know." Tyreese said.

"At the end of the day, it doesn't matter what's wrong with me. Just know, it'll be better off for everyone if I leave. Please promise me you won't tell anyone I was here." I said, reaching out my hand with my pinky raised.

"I promise." Tyreese said, complying to the pinky promise.

"I'm gonna sneak out through the woods. I'm sure they'll be distracted for a while with reunions and stuff, so you guys won't be able to catch up to me." I said, breaking my own heart. A tear rolled down my cheek.

"You know you don't have to do this, right Emma?" Tyreese said.

"But I do. I can't control myself. I literally lose control of myself and I just kill. I don't care what or who. I can't even control it. It's like I'm sitting back and just watching like it's a movie." I said.

"We can help you. There's got to be a way." Tyreese said.

"It's better if I just leave, trust me. I should get going. I'd hate for them to see me." I explained.

———————————————————————
Wow, I am so so so so so sorry. I was going to update, but then I noticed this chapter got deleted. I couldn't remember what I had written because I prewrite all of my chapters. I'm so much further on in the story right now. Anyway, I hope you guys enjoyed. I'm sorry for the pretty lame filler chapter. This chapter was once good, but things happen. The rest of the story will be better. I'm sure of it. Don't forget to VOTE and COMMENT. I will be updating more right now in order to make up for the gap.
-much love, the random girl who wrote this story.<3