Why didn't you tell us?: Zoro X Reader (AU) (1)

Sorry if Zoro's out of character and there will be 2 parts anyway I hope you enjoy it bub~bye.

Requested by- Keef_The_Pineapple

You were a kid that got bullied but you were used to that. You have a small group of 9 friends and their names are Luffy, Zoro, Nami, Usopp, Sanji, Chopper, Robin, Franky, and Brook. But the thing was that no one knew you got bullied not even your crush Zoro. One day while you were walking to school you saw two of your old friends but now bullies, Perona and Tashigi, and their groups. You tried to go past them with out being noticed but had failed when Perona grabbed your arm.

"Horohorohoro~ where do you think your going (Y/N)" Perona said as she turned you around and Tashigi slapped you. 

"How many times do we have to tell you stay away from Zoro and don't talk to him" They hissed as they started to beat you up. Sometimes you wonder if they were just using Zoro as an excuse to beat you up. All of a sudden you heard feet hitting the ground as if someone was running towards you and all of the hitting stopped as the girls ran away. 

"Oi (Y/N) you alright?!" You hear a concerned voice say. You recognized it so you slowly lifted up your head to see a concerned Luffy and the rest of the group behind him except Zoro.

'I should have expected that he's a jock and he's popular after all.' You thought and gave them a small smile.

"Yea thanks Luffy" You said standing up. They all looked at you suspiciously but just left you be as you all continued to walk to school together.

"So (Y/N) how long has that been going on?" Robin asked as you walked to class together. You looked at her in mild shock at her question.

"How did you know that today wasn't the first time its happened?" You asked and she looked at you with worry.

"Because of how you acted. Why haven't you told us?" Robin asked a bit hurt and you looked down in guilt.

"Because I didn't want to drag you guys into it I'm sorry." You said with a sad tone as you and Robin sat at your seats.

"Hey (Y/N) you ok I heard what happened" A voice said as your head shot up to see a concerned Zoro.

"Y-yea I am. I w-will be right back." You said as you got out of your seat and ran out of the room much to everyones confusion. You went to the bathroom to calm down and think of how you are going to tell your friends about the bullying that's been happening since you first came to this school. You then heard the bathroom door open but ignored it until you heard some one's annoying laugh.

"Horohorohoro look who we have here" Perona said as you tensed and she got closer to you.

"You still haven't learned your lesson huh (Y/N)~" Tashigi said with a smirk getting closer to you. 

"I think we need to teach you again" Perona said as they started to beat you up again. When they got done you were bleeding all over as they left the bathroom laughing. Then you heard the bathroom door swing open.

"(Y/N)?! What happened?!" Nami said as she ran over to you and helped you up as you winced from pain.

"O-oh n-nothing" You said trying to give her a (fake) smile.

"This is nothing?! (Y/N) I don't know what your hiding from us but I'm going to have Zoro bring you to the nurses office and I will go talk to Shanks" Nami said walking out of the bathroom to see a panting Zoro.

"Where have you been?!" Nami asked glaring at the green haired man as he mutters "this place was hard to find". Nami raises a brow at him then points to the door across from the bathroom.

"That's our class.... HOW DID YOU GET LOST?!" Nami asked irritated and right as Zoro was about to reply you started to laugh as Zoro noticed you and his eyes widened.

"WHAT HAPPENED TO YOU?!" Zoro asked and you were about to answer him until you fainted from blood lose. The last thing you heard was screaming as you felt yourself being picked up in strong arms and the person who was carrying you was running. 

One Piece x Reader One ShotsOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara