Why?: Doflamingo X Reader (AU)

I had a dream about this but no I did not dream all of this but most of it I did, but some of it I just had to add to make it into a story. Oh and by the way the next story you can expect is a Zoro X Reader (AU) requested by one of my friends (just like all of the other ones) haha *nervous laugh*...... I'm sorry...... anyway I hope you enjoy the story

A random voice: The author just embarrassed herself in front of everyone didn't she?

A dark voice: Fufufufu~ It seems like it.

Author: SHUT UP ZORO AND DOFLAMINGO *covers mouth immediately and runs away*

Doflamingo: Now shes gone should we read the paper she left?

Zoro: Yep and why not.

Do you guys think I should continue doing something like that above or no?

(F/N)- Friends name

"The young master is getting married?!" You asked surprised/shocked and kinda hurt because you liked the Flamingo.

"Yep and he wants us all to attend" Baby 5 said happily with a smile. You smile back at her and nodded your head. She told you it was today so you had to hurry up and get ready and that it started in 2 hours. When you got to your room you found a box on your bed and so you opened it and found a beautiful dress with a note on it and it said-

                                                                                                                                                   (Y/N) I want you to wear                                                                                                                                                   this dress to the wedding.

                                                                                                                                                                             -Doflamingo

You blushed a little when you read that but still left to go get changed. When you were in your dress and you went back to your room two maids stopped you and did your hair and makeup. When you were finally ready for the wedding there was only four minutes left so you decided to just wait in your room. When you sat down there was a knock on the door and all you said was a small "come in" and they did and the one who walked in surprised you. 

"O-oh hello young master" You said standing up and turned to look at Doflamingo who had his normal grin on his face as he looked you up and down which made you blush.

"Fufufufu~" He laughed as he left the room. As you watched him leave you had a confused look on your face. When it was finally time for the wedding you were surprised to learn that the bride had chose you as her maid of honor. But what happened next surprised you. It was in the middle of the wedding and you were standing by the bride when her head suddenly came clean off. You knew it was Doflamingo's work as you stood there wide eyed and shacking a little. You then heard people screaming and you looked over at the guests and saw that they were all looking at you terrified. You then looked at Doflamingo who still had his grin until you heard someone start screaming at you.

"She killed the bride!"

"Why would you do that?!"

"Get her out of here!" They all yelled as you started to cry a little and ran to your room whispering "I didn't do it". When you got to your room you shut and locked the door and started to pack up your things. You grabbed your phone and told your best friend (F/N) what happened and asked if you could stay at their house for a while with them replying with a yes as you heard someone knock on your door.

"Hey (Y/N) you in there?" You heard Baby 5 ask on the other side of the door. You didn't reply as you left the mansion through your window. You ran all the way to your friends house with out being noticed or so you thought.

-Back at the mansion-

"Young master (Y/N) has left!" Baby 5 said as she looked over from the window at Doflamingo who was grinning.

"Don't worry she will be back as long as I have this." He said as he lifted up your computer.

-Next day with (Y/N)-

"(F/N) I hate to ask this but can you bring me back to the mansion?" You asked looking at said person.

"Yea but why?" (F/N) asked with a confused look.

"Because I left my computer there and it has all my information on it" You said with a blank face not wanting to go back to the mansion or the Mingo.

"Oh ok well then...... Lets go" (F/N) said walking out to their car with you following. When you got there you turned to (F/N).

"Thanks for this and I shouldn't be long" You said with a small smile as (F/N) just nods and gives you a small smile back. You hesitate for a second before going up to the door and knocking on it. To your surprise Doflamingo opens it himself with his grin on his face. You were then suddenly pulled into the mansion by Doflamingo and when he shut the door he pinned you to the wall.

"I just came here for my computer nothing else. So let me go Doflamingo." You said with his name being in a low growl with a small blush as you try to escape from his grip but fail. You then try again making you both fall on the ground and that's when you realized there was a window above you making you not notice the position you were in. You attempt to signal (F/N) for help but Doflamingo grabs your wrist making you realize the position you were in where Doflamingo was on top of you. Your blush darkened as you saw Doflamingo raise his hand and seemed to be 'shooing' (F/N) away. You were going to yell something until you felt Doflamingo kiss you. You went wide eyed but slowly kissed him back and you could feel him grin into the kiss. When he broke the kiss he was looking down at you with a smirk.

"Your not going any where your mine"