Finally Saved: Crocodile X Reader (Part 2)

"Wait, so are you telling me, Crocodile escaped Impel Down and is now somewhere around in the world?" You asked and Luffy happily nodded and you let a small smile creep onto your face.

"Thank you so much Straw Hat." You exclaimed before you remembered your purpose for being here and why you needed him. But you hesitated, you didn't want to any more. You didn't want to revenge Crocodile anymore, he's safe now, there's no reason too, it's all fine if he's safe, that's all you wanted, since you could never be with him again. Your face dropped and you sadly frowned and so did Luffy at your face as he looked at you confused and tilted his head.

"What's wrong?" He asked and you hesitated before sighing and going towards him.

"Straw Hat, this is important, I need you to promise to me you will not tell anyone that I have told you this." You said and Luffy suddenly became serious and he nodded and you closed your eyes preparing yourself as you sighed once again.

"Trafalgar Law is in that castle over there being held by Doflamingo, he is beaten up and is tied to a chair." You explained to him and his eyes widened as anger seemed to boil in his eyes.

"What!" He exclaimed before he started running off towards the castle.

"I'm coming for you Toara!" He exclaimed and you quickly reached out towards him in panic.

"Wait?! Luffy!" You exclaimed but it was already too late, he was already gone and out of sight.

-Timeskip-

Luffy actually defeated Doflamingo, you're finally free. You don't know how he managed it, but he did. You could finally leave Dressrosa and go find Crocodile. You couldn't wait. You were so excited to start your travels and find Crocy. But, just as you were getting a boat ready to leave Dressrosa, a giant huge ship approached and went right towards you. Afraid of what could happen, you quickly grabbed a few things off your boat and stepped back away from the docks. When suddenly from the ship, something came flying off it and right towards you. Your eyes widened in fear and you quickly took a few steps back before turning around and running away, dropping the things in your hands in the process, but then, the flying thing flew right in front of you. But before you ran into it, it felt as hard as a chest, you thought you saw a glimpse of sand, but shook it off. But the thing you ran into, quickly wrapped its arms around you, making you go stiff in confusion, as you felt someone rub their face in your neck, stopping everything from working in your body. And that's when you noticed, you know and recognize this smell.

"C-Crocy...?" You questioningly asked and the person or thing hugging you nodded there head against your neck.

"Yes (Y/N), it's me." He whispered in your ear and your eyes widened. You quickly wrapped your arms around him tightly as you cried into his shoulder, also making him hold onto you tighter.

"I'm so sorry (Y/N). I bet you were so scared, but I couldn't find who had taken you and then things happened and then I couldn't figure out where you were or anything, I couldn't find you at all. I tried my best, I tried really hard, I did everything I could. I am so sorry (N/N)." He said and through the whole time you kept nodding and shaking your head, the best way you could respond at that time.

"It's fine Crocy, I'm just glad you're ok and we can finally see each other again, so don't worry, I missed you so much." You said, finally calmer now and from crying and Crocodile slightly back awa and gave you a small rare smile from him.

"I missed you too (N/N)." Crocodile said before he walked you back to the ship which had just docked, with another person you recognized.

"Bones! Or , should I call you Mr. 1?" You said with a smile and he gave you a small one as well.

"(Y/N), glad your safe, glad to have you back. We missed you, him the most though." He said pointing at Crocodile who didn't look pleased and almost went after him before you started laughing, stopping everyone in their tracks to admire it, happy to have you back.

"I'm so glad to be back, I missed you all so much, I've been so worried about you all, I'm so glad you're all safe and made it out alive." You said with a smile and everyone nodded in response, agreeing with you. The ship then undocked and started to sail back out to sea. You went to the back of the boat and watched as the island you've been trapped on for the last couple of years disappear. Suddenly two arms wrap around you from behind and you instantly knew who it was.

"I'm so sorry (Y/N), I hope you can forgive me. Did he do anything to you? Did he hurt you?" Crocodile asked and you sighed, nodding.

"I've already forgiven you Crocy. You've been searching for me this whole time, and you've finally come and helped me, you've come to save me. You came back for me." You said, and then right after explained what happened while you were there and what Doflamingo had done to you.

After the story, Crocodile stayed quiet, but throughout the story you could feel the grip he had on you getting tighter and tighter.

"Crocy?" You questioned as you looked up at him. His face screamed rage, and you could almost feel how pissed he was, almost like it was just radiating off of him.

"I'm going to kill that bastard!" He yelled, slightly frightening you and making you jump, bringing him back to reality and looking down at you.

"Sorry. I didn't mean to scare, startle you. I'm so sorry (Y/N). I'm so sorry you had to go through all that." He said and you shook your head.

"No, it's fine, It's not your fault Crocy. And about that killing him part, I think Straw Hat already beat you too it." You said and he sighed putting his chin on your head.

"Yea." He said as you both just looked out and over the sea, where Dressrosa used to be and watched the sunset together, you putting your hands over Crocodiles.

"I missed this. I missed you. I love you Crocodile." You said, slightly squeezing his hands in a loving way.

"I love you too, my sweet (Y/N)" He said, and you didn't even flinch, you just smiled happily.

Bonus Ending

As the final bit of the sunset was disappearing over the horizon, Crocodile quickly spun you around and kissed you. Both of you missing the feeling of each other's lips on one another and the feeling of holding each other and your bodys together.

"Promise me." Crocodile whispered and you smiled.

"I promise, I will never leave you again Crocy."