Unknown Island, Mysterious Fruit, and a Grizzly Bear?!: Straw Hats X Reader

Requested by: Azureman136

"Island up ahead!" Usopp yells down from the crows nest as everyone walks out of the ship and onto the deck, some going to the front of the ship.

"It looks abandoned." Franky says lifting up his sunglasses with a raised eyebrow as he looked at the island at the wheel.

"Oh no, that could be bad, it could be dangerous.Its an unknown island." Nami said as she looked at the island worriedly. Everyone looked around to look for their captain.

"It smells like adventure! Let's hurry up!" Luffy yelled from Sunny's head, throwing his fists in the air. Making some people smile and others, meaning Nami, Chopper, and Usopp all sigh and panic from fear. You smiled and looked back at the three.

"It could be fun. You never know." You said with a smile and shrug and Nami's eyes widened as she cried,

"Not you too (Y/N)!" But then, before you could respond, you heard Luffy start yelling something and you all whipped your heads towards him to see him stretching out his arms, getting ready to launch himself onto the island, Everyone's eyes widen, and you being the closest to him, run over and grab onto him to try and hold him back while you, and everyone else yell at him to stop and yell no. But it was already too late, Luffy had launched himself off the ship and towards the island, with you holding onto him. But, you weren't prepared, and didn't hold on tight enough, as, when you guys got over the island, your grip failed and you fell down towards the island screaming.

"(Y/N)!" Luffy screamed after you, attempting to reach out for you and stretching his arms out, but you had already fallen down into the trees, hitting the ground just a bit too hard and knocking yourself out. A few hours later, you wake up to the setting sun. You groan as you get up and hold your head. You look around your surroundings as everything comes back to mind, and as your stomach growls. You were hungry. You stand up and start walking around the forest-like island to find something to eat. When suddenly, sitting perfectly nice and clean on the ground was a weird looking fruit. It had weird swirly designs all over its oval form, it was brown, with a weird looking stem on the top of it as well. But you didn't think anything of it as your stomach rumbled once again with much more aggression. You were too hungry. You walk towards it and pick it up, looking all around it and examining it one more time, before taking a bite out of it. You almost threw it up. It tasted so bad. But you held it back and tried to ignore it because you were so hungry, and like Sanji always says, don't waste food. So you pushed through it and continued to eat it, when suddenly, you hear your name being called, and you recognize it as your crew. You smile and start to walk towards the source, and not to long after come face to face with The Thousand Sunny and your crewmates all standing in front of it with worried looks, along with a Straw Hatted captain who had a bump on his head, most likely from Nami hitting him when he was found. Nami was the first one to spot you as she squealed and smiled, running over to you and embracing you in a tight hug.

"(Y/N)! Thank goodness! You're alright and safe! You made it back alive!I was so worried about you! Never do that again!" She says and you can hear everyone from behind her sigh in relief as well.

"(Y/N)-Swan~" Sanji sang as he did his dance over to you and started dancing around both you and Nami.

"You had us all scared. You were gone and missing for quite a long time. I had thought you had been eaten or died from the drop in the sky from Luffy flying or something." Robin said and Brook looked at her with a horrified expression and a gasp.

"Robin!" He exclaimed and you just smiled and slightly laughed, until suddenly there was a scream from Chopper, making Nami let go of you and look at him, along with Sanji halting in his pursuit as everyone looked at Chopper's horrified expression, as he looked at you, well, more like the half eaten disgusting tasting fruit in your hand.