Live!: Ace X Reader

Different ending at Marineford than in the show and sorry its so long.

Devil fruit requested by- DorkFaceGracie

"ACE!" You heard Luffy yell and you froze and went wide eyed. You knew that type of scream and it was not a happy/cheerful one you normally hear from your captain. You slowly turned towards the scene to see Luffy having a break down and Ace on the ground with a giant hole through his chest that goes all the way through him. You started to cry when you realized what it meant but quickly stopped when you remembered your devil fruit. You are a rare ancient zoan type devil fruit eater so you can turn into a unicorn. You quickly changed forms and ran over to Ace and quickly started healing him with one of your powers. Everyone realized what was going on and protected you until you got Ace stable enough to move him.

"OK MOVE HIM TO THE SHIP!" You yelled as someone did exactly that with out the Marines noticing and being careful with him. You then looked over at Whitebeard to tell him the great news until you saw he wasn't moving and Blackbeard was getting closer to him. You started to run over to him to help him while ignoring all the calls from your allies.

"Wait (Y/N) don't!"

"Lets obey pops last order!" But you just ignored them as you got closer to pops.

"Get away from him!" You yelled as you hit Blackbeard away from Whitebeard. You then looked over at the phoenix who looked shocked at your actions.

"Marco! Come help me please! I can still save pops!" You yelled and at that Marco came over to you and helped you stabilize pops and keep Blackbeard away. When you where done you looked at Marco who was defending you.

"Marco lets get pops back to the ship with Ace!" You said as Marco ran over to you and helped you get Whitebeard over the giant crack in the ground that he made. You both ignored everyone's yells of protest and brought him back to the ship. You started to heal Ace and Whitebeard until you heard a lot of noise outside so you were going to check it out until Marco stopped you.

"(Y/N) thank you for doing this I know you should be with your captain right now." He said sadly and you just shook your head with a soft smile which seemed to surprise the phoenix.

"No its ok we've known each other for so long and I wanted to help everyone out and I know that this would make my captain happy. Also thank you for defending me while I was stabilizing these two" You said tilting your head towards Whitebeard and Ace the smile never leaving your face as you sat back down and continued to heal the two. Marco gave you a small smile.

"No problem like you said we've known each other for a long time." He said the smile never leaving your faces until a crewmate came rushing into the infirmary. 

"We're setting sail Shanks helped us out and hows those two?" They asked pointing at Ace and Whitebeard.

"They will be fine don't worry" You said with a soft smile.

"O-ok then I will go tell the others, take care of them." He said with a blush on his face as he runs out of the room and you and Marco laugh a little as you continue to heal Ace and Whitebeard.

-A couple hours later-

"There I'm finally done" You said with a small smile while rubbing the sweat off your forehead. You look over at Marco who fell asleep with his head on Whitebeard's bed. You smile as you cover him up and walk out of the infirmary. You find some of the crew still up and you tell them that their going to live they just need some rest now then you asked if there was anywhere that you could sleep because when you heal people you get tired and sleep for a couple of days.

"Oh sorry about that but thanks for saving pops and Ace but the only room we have is Ace's room if you don't mind" They said with smirks which confused you but you just shrugged and nodded and said your thanks as you walked to Ace's room.

-2 days later-

You wake up after a while finally feeling your energy back. You get out of Ace's bed kinda feeling bad about using it with out his permission. You leave the room and walk out to the deck where you see Whitebeard sitting in his chair. You get so excited that you start jumping around until someone grabs your arm and pulls you into the kitchen.

"You might not want to get to excited" A familiar voice says behind you as you spin around and see Marco.

"Why?" You asked with a confused expression on your face.

"Because he knew we disobeyed his last order and is not happy about it" He said and you pouted.

"But I'm not even part of his crew and I saved his life..... by the way how long was I out?" You asked and Marco sighed but still answered your question with 2 days.

"What?! Is Ace awake?!" You asked shocked and Marco smirked.

"Yep he said that he would wait in the infirmary so when you go check up on him then you can talk" Marco said and you nodded your head and gave him a small wave as you left the kitchen and ran to pops to give him a check up. After getting lectured by pops, which you had a smile on your face the entire time, and giving him his check up you ran to the infirmary to check up on Ace. When you got to the infirmary you saw Ace sitting on the edge of one of the beds and staring at the floor.

"Hey Ace! How are you feeling? Is there something wrong?" You asked him as you walked over to him as his head shot up and he was looking at you.

"(Y/N)!" Ace yelled as he jumped up and tackled you in a hug which made you both fall to the ground with Ace on top of you.

"Thank you for saving me and pops and I heard why you where asleep for 2 days and I already told Luffy and Jinbe the great news and you where sleeping in my bed huh~ but I never thought that the girl I loved would save me" Ace whispered the last part so you couldn't hear it as he noticed your dark blush.

"Y-yea and s-sorry about that but that's great Ace I bet they were happy" You said with a shy smile with the blush still there. When you noticed that Ace was just staring at you and had no intention of getting up, your blush darkened as he leaned down closer to your face with a smirk on his face at your flustered state.

"Hey (Y/N)~ you wanna know something?" Ace asked in a sing song voice as he kept getting closer to your face.

"S-sure" You stuttered out which only made Ace's smirk widen. He was only inches away from your face as he whispered in your ear.

"I love you" He said and your eyes widened and your blush darkened as he kissed you not giving you a chance to respond. After a couple of seconds of shock you kissed him back. When you both pulled away for air you both were smiling.

"I love you too Ace" You said as you kissed him again still with a dark blush.

-Extended ending-

Outside of the infirmary there were a couple of crew mates including Marco who were smiling as they listened to (Y/N)'s and Ace's conversation.

"I told you it would work Ace" Marco whispered.

"I told you they would confess!" Another crewmate said proudly as Marco glared at him.

"I'm the one who came up with the plan!" Marco said a little louder then he intended and in that moment the infirmary door shot open to reveal an angry Ace and a laughing (Y/N). All the crew mates sweat dropped and started running away as Ace chased them and yelled at them as well as cursing at them.