Realization: Sanji X Reader

Hello everyone! I hope you all are staying safe out there! I also hope this finds you all well! I also wanted to tell you all that I am going to try and start updating at least once a week. Key word, try. But anyway, this was requested by VinsmokeQueen and SootSprite13 I hope this is ok and to both of you're likings, I hope this is what or close to what you both wanted. Feel free to call me out and yell at me if its not! And sorry it took a while, for this. Any way, onto the story, I hope you all enjoy it, hope you are all doing well and staying safe out there! Have a good day/night! 

"Mama, please let me do this. I fear Pudding won't be able to do it, you know how nice and gentle she is. I can get it done in one go. I can't be swayed by any words or actions and you know that, but Pudding is different, please let me do it so we don't fail." You exclaimed to your mother, Charlotte Linlin, also known as Big Mom. You were talking about the arranged marriage with Germa 66's son, Vinsmoke Sanji, which Big Mom wanted to kill along with the rest of Germa 66 to take over their technology. Big Mom stared at you seriously with an unhappy expression making you slowly lose your nerve until Katakuri walked into the room.

"Mama, I agree with (Y/N), I'm not sure if we will be able to count on Pudding." He said and Mama looked at him slightly surprised.

"Katakuri, what happened? Did something happen to pudding?" She asked and he shook his head.

"No, but I'm not sure if she will be able to do it, and we don't want to take that risk." He said and Big Mom leaned back and thought for a few seconds before nodding at Katakuri.

"If you say so Katakuri, then (Y/N) will do it." Big Mom said and your face lit up before both you and Katakuri nodded and bowed before walking out. You turned to Katakuri with a grateful expression.

"Thank you for the help Brother Katakuri." You said with a smile but he just looked at you with his normal expression.

"Just don't mess it up." He said before walking away and a sinister smile appeared on your face as you whispered,

"I won't."

-Timeskip-

You thought you could do this. But after meeting him, it felt like you couldn't. He seemed nice, especially to you. You felt bad and guilty about what you were all playing to do to him and his family. And then you even found out that his family and him weren't even on good terms, and when you saw his face for what it was, you felt anger boiling inside of you. How could they do all of that to their own brother, their family! It enraged you. And then you also found out that he was a pirate and he got taken away from his crew, to protect them, but they had followed him here to help and save him, to bring him back with them and to the crew, to his true family, who actually cared about him. You envied him but also felt bad for him, and you didn't want to do your job anymore. You just felt the urge to help him and reunite him with his crew and family friends. You wanted to tell him the plan so he could do something to stop it. As you stared at Sanji's beat up and swollen face in shock and anger, all of these thoughts and feelings shot through you. And you finally made up your mind. But he was about to leave so you quickly but gently grabbed his wrist to stop him.

"Sanji." You said looking up at him and he looked down at you with surprise and confusion. You knew how to use haki and so you used it to see if there was anyone around but you felt no one. You both stood there listening to the pouring rain and thunder outside, before you spoke up, looking up at Sanji sadly and seriously.

"Please wait... I need to tell you something." You said and Sanji took a step back and turned around to stare at you in the face confused. You hesitated before once again using your haki to make sure no one else was around or listening. After determining it safe you sighed.