Remember: Sabo X Reader (1)

This story is going to have 2 parts so I hope you enjoy.

Requested by- DorkFaceGracie

Your parents had dropped you off at a village named Foosha Village. They said that they can't bring you along with them anymore because the sea's are getting to dangerous so you are going to stay on this island for a while but they promise to come back for you. But they didn't know when they would come back. So they left you with a Marine named Garp and then after they stalked up with supplies and said their good byes they left. Then Garp was taking you somewhere.

"Uncle Garp where are we going?" You asked as you ran to catch up with Garp.

"I SAID CALL ME GRANDPA!" Garp yelled as he hit you with his "fist of love".

"I'm sorry grandpa please stop hitting me." You said with tears pricking at the corner of your eyes as you held the spot on your head that Garp hit you at.

"You will find out when we get there" He said picking you up as you guys walked to a hut in the woods. When you got there you saw three boys run out of the hut and run past you. All three looking at you before running faster when they saw Garp. Then a girl with curly orange hair came out.

"Oh Garp so nice to see you again." She said nervously

"Yea. Hows the three brats been Dadan?" Garp asked

"Terrible and who's this?" She asked looking at you as Garp put you down.

"Her name is (Y/N) and (Y/N) that's Dadan your going to be staying with her" He said

"LIKE HELL SHE IS! THIS ISN'T A DAYCARE!" The woman named Dadan yelled at Garp and he just glared at her.

"I was just joking. Welcome" She said with a nervous smile

"That's what I thought. Now go have fun and be good (Y/N)" Garp says walking away.

"Why don't you come in and do some stuff" Dadan said leading you inside. After a while the three boys you saw earlier came back and they had a deer. When they saw you they all froze and started at you and that frightened you a bit so you hid behind Dadan's leg and looked at them.

"Who's that?" The one with black hair and freckles on his cheeks asked first coldly.

"A new friend?!" The one with black hair, with a straw hat on, and a scar under his eye said excited. As a kid with yellow hair and a hat with goggles walked over to you.

"Whats your name?" He asked kindly.

"(Y-Y/N)" You stuttered slowly coming out from behind Dadan's leg.

"Its nice to meet you (Y/N). My names Sabo and the one with freckles is Ace and the one with the straw hat is Luffy." The one named Sabo said and you heard the one named Ace click his tongue as he walked away. Then the one named Luffy started jumping around in excitement and you smiled a little. After a couple of days you started tagging along with the three brothers thanks to Sabo who had finally convinced Ace to let you come along. After a month you all where very close almost inseparable and you started to develop feelings for Sabo. Then one day Sabo got taken away by his father and then there was a fire. After the fire you heard there was going to be a Celestial Dragon visiting so you stayed there to see him. While you where waiting for the Celestial Dragon you saw Sabo leave on a boat and you started to cry but you where happy for him. Well that was until he got shot at by the World Noble. Right after the second shot you jumped into the sea and swam over to Sabo and pulled him to land. You laid his head on your lap and started crying. Then Sabo started opening his eyes slowly.

"(Y-Y/N)" Sabo whispered surprising you so you jump a little.

"Sabo! Your ok!" You said looking down at him and crying even harder but before he could say anything else he blacked out again. Then out of no where a guy with a cloak on and a tattoo on his face showed up. Your eyes widen at first but then immediately you started begging him,

"Please save him! Please!" You begged still crying. The man nodded and picked Sabo up but before he could leave you stopped him.

"Please let me come with you." You said and he just stood there for a second thinking before he nodded and you smiled and followed him to a ship. After a while Sabo woke up and you where so happy you jumped on him and gave him a hug but he didn't return the hug and said something that broke your heart,

"Who are you? And where am I?" He asked and you jumped off him and looked at him sadly and shocked.

'He lost his memory of everything' You thought and started crying again. You then ran out of the room to go get Dragon because he asked you to get him when Sabo woke up so you did. Then after words you sat outside with red puffy eyes from crying so much and after a couple of minutes after everyone explained everything to Sabo he went outside and sat next to you.

"Hey sorry if I made you cry earlier. Whats your name by the way? My names Sabo" He said stretching his hand out and smiled.

"(Y/N)" You said and shook his hand.

"Nice to meet you (Y/N)" He said

"Likewise" You said. You both ended up joining the revolutionaries. You both got very close again just like how you where before he lost his memory. You both trained hard until an incident happened that changed both of your lives especially Sabo's.