Arranged: Charlotte Katakuri X Reader

Requested by- _carol_2002

I hope this is what you wanted I tried my best so I hope you enjoy and sorry if hes out of character and sorry it took so long to post/update.

(S/N)- Sisters name

(M/N)- Mothers name

(L/N)- Last name

"I have to get married to a son of Big Moms?!" You said shocked to your mother and captain.

"Yes his name is Charlotte Katakuri. Here's his picture they sent it to us." Your mother, (M/N), said showing you a picture of your future husband.

" Your mother, (M/N), said showing you a picture of your future husband

"That' s him? He looks scary and strong. But he is handsome." You whispered the last part.

"I don't care your going to marry him no matter what" (M/N) said in a stern voice.

"Why do I have to marry him?!" You asked both angry and confused.

"To ally with the Big Mom pirates of course. Why else?"  (M/N) said with a smirk sneaking on her face. "Oh and we are already on the route to Big Mom we have for a while now so don't even think about escaping" She said as she started to walk away.

"Why me? Why not (S/N)?!" You asked your mother as she stopped dead in her tracks and glared at you from the corner of your eye.

"Because I would never use her like that" (M/N) said and walked into a cabin.

"Wow good job not showing favoritism" You mumbled.

-The next day-

"Congrats (Y/N) I hear your getting married" (S/N) said with a sweat smile as you walked out of your room and you just gave her a small glare.

"Yea whatever" You said and she frowned a bit at that.

"Anyway Captain told me to tell you that we're at Whole Cake Island" (S/N) said.

"Already? I wish I chose a different captain than mom" You said and (S/N) frowned completely at that and got a bit mad.

"Yes and you shouldn't say that you should be grateful that she let you join the crew." (S/N) snapped at you and you both just glared at each other until, 

"(Y/N) get out here!" Your captain yelled at you and you groaned and started walking out onto the deck.

"Whatever. Think whatever you want." You said. When you got on the deck you saw Charlotte Katakuri and he looked just like he did in the picture. You plastered a fake smile on your face and walked over to (M/N) and Katakuri and when you opened your mouth to introduce yourself he interrupt you.

"I already know what your going to say your names (Y/N) (L/N)" Katakuri said as you stood frozen in shock while trying to figure out how he knew what you where going to say.

"Wow that's amazing. You actually knew what she was going to say before she even said it. Now (Y/N) don't be shy go with your husband to be" (M/N) said. You sighed and nodded and followed Katakuri off your ship.

"You can stop smiling now I know its fake." Katakuri said when you guys got a good distance away from your ship.

"Oh... um... ok" You said and let your smile fall.

-Timeskip dinner time-

'I wonder were Katakuri went' You thought as you were walking around the castle to find him after he disappeared before dinner. You asked a guard about it and they told you to check his room. When you got his room you lightly knocked on his door and when you got no response you decided to go in. When you walked in you saw something you weren't expecting to see. Katakuri had his scarf off and you could see his whole giant mouth with stitches while he was eating. You froze at the sight and when Katakuri noticed your presence he looked up at you and stood up right away. He started walking towards you as you backed up against a wall and Katakuri shut the door and blocked you in as he got closer.

"Now that you've seen me like this I have to keep you quiet don't I" Katakuri said as shivers went down your spine and your heartbeat picked up. Katakuri did make you keep quiet about it in the end.

I'll leave what happened at the end to everyone's imagination.