Christmas Special: Happy you came: Law X Reader

Merry Christmas! I hope you all have a great Christmas (or whatever you celebrate and if you don't celebrate anything that's ok to!) hope you have a good one and day/night! Enjoy the story! (Sorry its late! I was busy and didn't have time to type! I'm so sorry everyone!)

You and the Straw Hat Pirates decided to have a Christmas party on the ship and decided to invite some people and crews. The ship was decorated with lights and other Christmas decorations all over making the ship hard to miss. But you guys didn't care at the time, you just wanted to have fun. Everyone had decided to do secret santa and you got Law, one of the hardest people to get something for. But you did try hard to think and find something for him. And you finally decided to get him a new hat similar to his old hat. On the night of the party, the ship was full of partying people. But you weren't paying attention to that as you wondered around the ship looking for a certain black haired captain. After a while of searching you found Law leaning against the railing on the other side of the ship, were no one else was. Your face brightened as you ran over to him, holding your gift tight against your chest.

"Hey Law! I'm glad you decided to come!" You said cheerfully as you stood next to Law. He looked over at you and nodded.

"Hello (Y/N)-ya. I don't even know why I came, I don't like things like this." Law said standing up straight as you pouted.

"Aw come on Law, whatever I'm glad you came. I have something for you. I was your secret santa." You said nervously with a small smile as you handed Law the gift. Law took it and also gave you a gift which you gently took. Law said nothing so your guessing he was your secret santa as well. You opened the gift and gasped at what you saw. It was a jacket just like Laws.

"I thought you would like that because you always try and steal mine and wear it because you always said you liked my jacket but that's not the only thing. There's something else in there." Law said as you looked up at him shocked before quickly looking back down and gently moving the jacket only to gasp again. It was a necklace with a charm of Law's sword he always carries around. You looked up at Law with teary eyes and a bright smile before you jumped on him in a hug. "I thought you might like that because you always say that you like my sword and wish you had one. Now you have a mini one."

"Thank you Law! I love them! Now I feel bad. My gift isn't as good as these." You said sadly with a nervous laugh as you pulled away with a smile while wiping away your tears. Law gave a small chuckle with a shake of his head as he looked down and opened the box you gave him. You looked away with a blush.

"I thought you might like it because yours is old and worn out with some damage." You said still not looking at Law.

"Don't worry (Y/N)-ya, I like it, thank you." Law said and your eyes widened as you quickly looked back at Law to see him putting the hat on with a small smile. You also smiled as you pulled the necklace out and looked at Law who was already looking at you.

"Could you help me?" You asked with a shy smile as he nodded and took the necklace out of your hands and you turned around. Law put it on quickly and you turned around again to face Law with the charm in your hands, looking down at it with a smile.

"Thank you so much Law I really do love it." You said looking up at Law with a smile. Only to be met with lips on yours, your eyes widened but you quickly closed them and kissed back. When you both pulled away you had smiles on your faces.

"I love you (Y/N)."

"I love you too Law. I'm so happy you came tonight."