Romance Stories: Doflamingo X Reader

Hello everyone, so I will be posting two stories again today because I had two very enthusiastic and patient requester's that I don't want to let down and because I'm in a pretty good mood today, so I decided to post both stories, because they were so enthusiastic to read the stories, which make me so happy that you guys like my stories so much, thank you all so much for all of your support and enthusiasm. Now enough rambling onto the story. Stay safe out there everyone!

Story and plot requested by AshliDinkelman

I hope this is ok and what you wanted, I hope it lives up to your expectations and thank you for being so patient and enthusiastic and understanding with it, enjoy!

"Why were you even born!"

"You're a mistake!"

"You're ugly! Get out of our face!"

You cried as you ran to your room. You had pain all over your body from all the abuse your family had put on you. Bruises, open wounds, and scars all over, which made you wear baggy and long sleeved clothes. Your so called family had said a bunch of things to you which was why you were in your room on the floor against the door crying. Your family didn't care about you. They all hated you. They always beat and abused you, they didn't even give you food or anything, not even clothes, you had been wearing the same old stained baggy plain gray clothes that made you look like a slave for weeks, probably months now. You had lost track of time with the same things happening everyday, which was mostly just pain. But what was even worse, this so-called family you were part of, wasn't even actually your real family. They were your step family, you were adopted. But all they did was abuse and neglect you, which hurt you more than the pain they inflicted on you. No one wanted you. Your parents didn't want you, and neither did your step family, who adopted you, out of their own free will and choice. You actually even began to think that the only reason they even adopted you was just for this purpose. To use you as a punching bag, to just hurt you, abuse and neglect you, just do anything they could to inflict some sort of pain on you. Since they were like this ever since the first day they adopted you. They immediately ruined your happiness instantly. But today was different. As you were crying in your room, you heard screaming from outside the room. Your eyes widened in shock and fear as you jumped up and swung open your door, only to have your eyes widen even more and tears forming in your eyes as a scream ripped through your throat as well. In front of you was a tall man covered in pink, he had a white shirt, a pink coat hanging on his shoulders, blonde hair, and pink sunglasses, and at his feet was the lifeless body of a man, not just any man, but your step father. You took a step back in fear as you looked on with a hand over your mouth as tears ran down your face. The blonde man along with your step mother looked towards you, hearing your scream. Then suddenly your step mother's eyes became wide with a crazed look in them as she turned to the man with a scared, nervous, crazed, sick, cold wide smile on her face as she stretched out an arm towards you.

"Yes! Please we have her to offer to you! Please! Spare me! Kill her instead!" She yelled, making your wide eyes even wider if that was possible as tears streamed even more down your face as you collapsed to the ground on your knees in shock and fear. How could she do that? Did they truly not care or love you? Your eyes slowly became colder as you felt the smallest amount of love you had toward your foster family just completely evaporate and disappear in thin air. You noticed the blonde man continue to stare at you for a few seconds before a wide smiled spread across his face.

"Baby 5, grab her, she's coming with us." He said and then suddenly a woman jumped in front of you and you back away slightly in fear. She didn't say anything as she grabbed you and threw you over her shoulder. She quietly walked past the man and out the door, but not fast enough. As you saw the man point a finger at your wide eyed step mother who was surprised but scared, when suddenly she started coughing up blood and there was a hole in her chest with blood seeping out of it as she collapsed to the ground, motionless. But that view quickly disappeared as you looked around and saw your whole town completely up in flames, blood everywhere, along with screams. It was too much. You quickly fainted, the last thing you saw was the blonde man walking out of your now burning house with a sick wide smile on his face. But the only thought that crossed your mind was,