2 years: Usopp X Reader

This is the last story idea I have for right now so if you have any request of characters you want me to write about but I don't think I can do any girl x girl or boy x boy ok and sorry but please tell me k well that's all for now bub~bye.

(e/c)- Eye color

Requested by- DorkFaceGracie

After Usopp got sent flying by Kuma he found himself on a weird island. Plants kept trying to eat him and he found this weird person named Heracles. Right now you where looking around for Heracles but couldn't find him anywhere. After a while of searching you finally found him teaching a fat guy.

"HERACLES!" You yelled at him to get his attention which you did.

"Oh (Y/N)'n" He said and turned to you.

"Don't give me that! Where have you been?! And who's that?" You asked looking at the fat guy.

"Oh that's Usopp'n and I've been teaching him about the pop greens" Heracles said.

"Ok but you should tell me before you do something like this ok especially because it looks like he's been to the bad part of the forest and I bet you brought him there right?" You said crossing your arms and looking at Heracles.

"Yes" He said as he rubs the back of his neck. You then look back at the guy known as "Usopp'n"

"Hello my names (Y/N)" You said extending your hand to him with a smile.

"My names Usopp. Captain Usopp!" He say's proudly as he shakes your hand. You giggle a little at how he was acting.

"Ok so now do u want to loose all that?" You ask and he nods knowing what your talking about. So you tell him what he should do and as he's doing that you make him a schedule for his days on the island. But one day while Heracles and you where teaching Usopp about the pop greens the island became hungry. But Usopp had not lost a lot of weight yet so he was in trouble. You threw him a vine as the islands sides where going up and he grabbed it right before he fell.

"Thanks (Y/N)!" Usopp yelled

"No problem but next time be more careful!" You yelled back. Then you noticed the vine was about to break as the island went back to normal. Once everything was normal again you and Heracles went back to training Usopp.

-1 year timeskip-

"Finally!" Usopp yell's bouncing around.

"You've finally lost all that weight huh" You said looking at the happy Usopp.

"Yep!" He say's proudly 

"Good job Usopp'n! Now you just have to stay away from the forest'n" Heracles say's as you hit him on the head.

"Your the one who brought him there!" You yelled at him then turned back to Usopp.

"Now if you just keep up the good work and routine you should be good! And you only have one more year if I'm correct from what you told me." You said with a smile but a bit of sadness because you had grown fond of him and had a crush on him.

"Yep! But will you miss me?" He asks his smile turning into a frown.

"Of course!.... And so will Heracles!" You said hugging him. When you said that he smiled but then frowned a little when you mentioned Heracles.

"Whats wrong?" You asked as you pulled away when you saw him frown a bit.

"Oh nothing just thinking" He said smiling again.

-1 year later-

"So it's finally time for you to go huh" You said with a sad smile as you walked with Usopp so he could get off the Boyn Islands.

"Yep thanks for everything (Y/N)..... oh and by the way I wanted to ask you something." Usopp said stopping in front of you and looking into your (e/c) eyes.

"Ok ask away" You said with a smile.

"Will you come with me?" He asked and your eyes widen with shock. You where speechless.

"I can talk to my captain. I'm sure he would let you join." He said with a serious and determined face. You thought about it for a couple of seconds then smiled at Usopp.

"I would love to Usopp!" You said and hugged him and he hugged back immediately.

"Oh and one more thing (Y/N)... I... I love you!" He said while blushing. You looked at him and gasped with your face turning red as well.

"I love you too Usopp!" You said with a smile. Then you left to join the Straw Hat Pirates.