chapter 37 kidnapped

Start from the beginning

I stiffened as those footsteps came towards my back and I felt a hand on my head removing my blindfolds.

I opened my eyes and they it was all blurr giving me a mere outer appearance of the person standing in front of me. I forcefully squeezed my eyes and opened them and shocked to see emir standing in front of me with anger covering his face.

"Emir!" I said which hardly came out as a whisper.

I looked down at the unfamiliar body near my legs which was lying senseless on the ground.

"He deserve this!
I told him only to kidnap you and keep you safe in this place.
He did a large mistake by touching what does not belong to him." He spatted and kicked hard again into the stomach of the man lying on the ground.
"He deserves more  than this hayat!
He hurted you.
He doesn't deserve to live. "
Emir said a took out a gun from his pocket and pointed towards the lying body.

"Emir !
Stop it ." I shouted in fear and he freezed.

"Emir, you kidnapped me?
But why?
What have I done to you?
I thought you were my friend? "I said and tears rolled down my cheeks.

"I'm still your friend hayat. Please don't cry. I can't see tears in your eyes."  he said and untied my hands which were red with the bruises of the rope.

"Friend ?
Which kind of a friend will kidnap the other, emir?
Do you call it a friendship emir? "I yelled at him.

"Just shut up hayat, don't provoke me to do those things which makes me regret after doing it hayat. " He warned me with the utmost serious tone and I stiffened in my place.

"What?
What are going to do?
Will you hurt me?" I asked him in a week voice .

"No, I can never think of hurting you hayat until you oppose me in giving me what I need hayat .
You are my only best friend.
I'm sorry I hurted you many times because she told me to do them but I regret every moment of it. He said looking down at the ground.

"What?
What do you mean by that you hurted me many times?
Is that you who was after me all these years? " I asked him with tears in my voice.

He didn't uttered a word but instead he nodded his head in agreement.

"Why emir?
Why?
What had I ever done to you? " I asked him supporting the wall behind me as my legs left week at that moment.

"Please hayat, don't cry.
It's not your fault.
I just need something from you. " He said looking at me.

"What?" I said in low tone.

"Your locket."  He said.

"Locket?" I whispered in confusion.

"Yes, the locket which your dad gave you before dying. "He said looking at the locket hanging around my neck.

"Why emir?
Why do  you want the locket? " I asked him grabbing the locket into my hand.

"Please hayat, give it to me.
I need it.
She need it.
She said she will accept me only if  I'll kill you and sayan and give that locket to her." he said looking at my locket.

"She?
Who is she, emir?
Who wants to kill me and Sayan and
why does she need this locket and what is there in this locket ?  I asked him in a totally confused manner.
"Don't you dare ask about her hayat! "
She is everything to me.
I can't hear anything bad about her.
Do you understand? "He warned making me freeze

I immediately covered the locket with my hands and yelled,
"No emir,  I'll never give you this locket. It's my dad's last gift and my reason to feel him near me ."
Within a second his expressions changed it a devilish one .

"I can kill you and take it away from you hayat. But I don't think you wanted to die like this.
Away from Sayan ." He said and started nearing me with an evil face.
The that mere mention of Sayan's  name bursted the balloon of my tears . My heart doesn't stop loving him even if he broke it into million pieces
How can I hate him, but still love him?
I can't construe these emotions !
I hate him but I crave for his soothing touch which sends shiver down my spine, I crave for his smile which makes me smile, I crave for his eyes which holds my world in them, I crave for his heart which had a lot of love in it. I crave for his words which fills me and lifts me up like helium balloon. 

"Don't over stress your innocent ached heart dear, it only increases your pain ! " Emir said bringing me back to my senses.

I quickly grabbed the locket with one hand and tried to push him with the other hand. He stopped exactly an inch away from me and pointed the gun on my head.

"Give it to me hayat , I'm asking you for the last time. " He said and pulled the trigger.

"Over my dead body. " I said and took a deep breath. I immediately heard a slamming sound of the bullet making my head spin.

Hi dear aliens!

How are you?

How was the chapter?

Hope you enjoyed reading it.

Actually I didn't planned writing the last two chapters and the present one. It was my best friend 'S idea to involve these chapters . So I followed her advice and I'm glad that I did as writing these chapters gave me the utmost happiness.
So I dedicate these 3 chapters to my bestie.
Love you idiot for guiding me and holding on to me in spite of all my weirdness.

Plz do vote ,share and comment if you guys liked it.

Keep smiling.

Stay blessed.