장 Thirty-eight [Truth]

Start from the beginning

Many things all summed toghether to find the explanation for that.

But that had changed.

Well---not that now they were best buddys forever, but still they had grown closer.

There was that unsure feeling from Yoongi's behalf before. The one that wierded him out from the younger's actions, sometimes finding him annoying, sometimes secretly feeling proud and admiration-worthy towards him.

It wasn't hard to know that they were two different types of human-beings.

But Yoongi admired Tae for how easy it was for him to befriend people and be loved by everyone.
While Taehyung had always admired his hyung, but had been scared of him at some point. He didn't want to force his hyung to smile at him only because everyone else did so. He had understood from the start that Yoongi was some different piece of cake.
He wasn't a fake as many people he knew, he smiled when he felt like it and didn't behave in a friendly way only to get benefits from him. But at first Taehyung really didn't like Yoongi at all. It was frustrating--- how he got close to every single member except for him.
But with time, Taehyung had understood what kind of person he was. And had just accepted that they were different and that his Hyung needed time.

And time was what had changed their relationship.

It only needed one step, from each side.

Because neither of them knew that, even if they never had many moments toghether to speak, chit chat or joke around, they had grown a mutual feeling of endearment and respect, of friendship and care, of brotherhood and admiration.

And thanks to those times when they were in the same team, or on the same shooting scene, they started to not feel so awkward around eachother.

They still didn't fully understand eachother, but still, they weren't running away from giving it a try either.

So it was amusing for everyone in the group, to just watch them, because it was something new, something unpredictable. How Yoongi would soften up, how Tae would smile, how they would bicker or goof around... It was fascinating.

"I just don't want it." Yoongi said for the millionth time, pushing the menu towards Taehyung once again.

Taehyung sighed and everyone thought he was on the verge of throwing an aegyo tantrum to convince his hyung, but instead he turned silent and started analizing the menu with his doe eyes.

Yoongi looked unaffected.

But that changed when the waiter came again, since he hadn't managed to take also Jungkook's, Taehyung's and Yoongi's orders---- as someone had went a little little tad overboard and had occupied pages and pages of his block notes.

*cogh cogh JIN cogh cogh*

Jungkook quickly said his order, stuttering a few times since he had forgotten what he originally wanted.

And everyone looked taken by surprise when Yoongi and Taehyung spoke in the exact same moment, pronouncing the exact same words.

Yoongi now had a surprised expression on his face, an amused light in his eyes he couldn't hide anymore.

"So--- two of number 303, two number 167 and two number 184--- am I right?" the waited asked the two. Tae was smiling, while Yoongi stared at him.

"Yes." they said again at the same time.

Hoseok clapped his hands excitedly like a seal, having a dejavu and loving it.

"And to drink?" The waiter asked.