Tyreese handed her over and threw Martin over his shoulder like it was nothing. He took Martin inside the little shed and sat him up.

I had a huge smile on my face, just from being able to hold Judith. I can't wait till she's old enough to talk and such. I gave her a kiss on the cheek before I walked to the shack about to join Carol and Tyreese.

When I got close, I realized he has regained consciousness.

I rolled my eyes.

"They attacked us, we're just holding them." Martin lied as I waited by the door.

"I don't believe you." Carol retorted.

"Who else do you have? Do you know their names?" Tyreese questioned him.

Did everyone just forget about me?

"You could've just asked me." I mumbled under my breath from just outside the door.

"We just have the boy and the samurai, that's it. We had that girl, but she somehow got out. We were just protecting ourselves." Martin continued to lie.

"I don't believe you." Carol announced once more.

I walked through the door. Maybe with me inside, Martin will stop lying.

He began again. "There's a bunch of us out there in six different directions. There was a lot of gunfire back home. We need to set off our charges all at the same time to confuse the dead ones away. That's good for you too." Martin said.

"No, it isn't. There's a herd heading toward Terminus right now. We don't want to confuse them away. We're gonna need their help." Carol said.

"Its a compound. They'll see you coming. If you even make it that far with all the cold bodies heading over." Martin said.

I handed Judith over to Tyreese, I was determined to go with her.

"Carol. How are you gonna do this?" Tyreese stopped her.

"I'm gonna kill people." Carol said.

She then left to go outside.

"Carol, wait up." I said.

She turned around.

"You're not going with me." Carol said immediately.

"I was just thinking, if you're uncomfortable with killing people, I could go along and help." I said.

"Emma, do you want to kill people?" She asked.

"I don't want to, I don't even really do it." I said.

"You know the walkers are dead. I know you know that." Carol said.

"No, what I mean, is that I lose control of myself. Something else inside of me takes over and its the something that does it. Its not me. Its a scary feeling to lose complete control of yourself, but some people are gonna have to die... if you can't do that, I'm okay with doing it for you." I explained.

"Emma, are you okay with killing people?" She asked me.

"I want to say no, but then I'd be lying. It doesn't get to me anymore. It kinda just gives me a rush of something I can't explain. I like the feeling it gives me." I said the insane smile growing back on my face.

"Emma, just stay here. I'll bring everyone back safe. Then, I think you should spend some actual quality time with your dad and Carl. Just the people you care for the most. You got me?" She replied.

"Carol. I will kill. I will. I need to help." I said beginning to freak out.

"No! You're staying here end of story." She said.