23

Justice's POV

"AHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!"

A scream echoed throughout the house and we all, even the photographer ran into the house to see Angelina laying on the floor. Her body was curl in a ball and she was whimpering and shaking at the same time. She eyes us before closing her eyes and grunting.

"Oh shit! Oh shit! The baby's coming! Everyone! We need to bring her to the hospital!" Mack yelled. I shake my head and helped Angelina into the bed. Mr. King takes off his jacket and race in front of Angelina, pulling down her underwear.

"Are you mad!? You people are no doctors!"

".....shut this guy up." Joshua whispered angirly. I rolled my eyes and hold Angelina's hand while she takes deep breaths.

"Hey, hey. It's going to be ok. Just focus on me."

"It...it hurts."

"The pain will be over soon." I said while glaring at my dad. He does the same before looking at Angelina.

"Ok. Angelina. I know you're scared right now but you have to start pushing Ok? Judging from how much pain you're showing us, you need to push at least 10 times."

Angelina nodded and looked up at me.

"Stay with me..." She whispered. I kissed her forehead and smiled.

"I'm right here."

My father and spread her legs wider and frowned.

"On the count of three.......1, 2, 3. PUSH!"

Angelina clenched her fists and groaned before beginning to push.

"AHHHHHHHHHHHH!! DAMMIT!" She hollered.

"COME ON YOU CAN DO IT!" My dad encouraged.

"AHHHHHHHHHHHH!"

As Angelina screams, her telekinesis was going bezerk. Things in the room were floating in the air or hitting every corner in the room.

"AHHHHHHHHHHHH!"

"Give it a few pushes! I can see the head!" Mr. King shouted. I looked over and saw Joshua trying to get the photographer out of the house.

"NO! I will not leave! Don't you dare put your finger on me, you creature!" Mack yelled. He throws a fist at Joshua, but he was too fast for him. Joshua already dodge the punch and knocked the guy out.

"Justice ..." I hear Angelina growled out. I looked towards her and noticed her holding a bloody baby.

"Let me take him." I said. I held the baby in my arms and stare into it's eyes. Bloody brown. Angelina looked at my father and raised an eyebrow.

"What about the other one?"

My father sighed deeply and looked down at his hands. The whole bed was covered in blood.

"I'm sorry.....the baby, it's... It's—"

"Dead!? How!? Why!??" She screamed. Her eyes filled with tears and a cry erupts from her lips.

"No, no, no, no, please, God, no. My child!" She whispered. Angelina closed her eyes and soon was fast asleep. I'm guessing from lack of energy. We all sat in the living room and I was rocking the baby softly. It was clean and has finally opens it's eyes and showed me a light smile.

 It was clean and has finally opens it's eyes and showed me a light smile

"This is fucked." I said.

"No shit. How did she lose baby?" Joshua asked while bringing us all a drink.

"I'm guessing her telekinetic powers was too extreme for the baby." Mr. King said. I wasn't paying attention because I noticed that the baby's eyes wasn't any of ours.

"Guys, this baby is not any of ours. "

My dad sighed and shake his head before standing up and walking towards the window and closing the curtains.

"Of course. It's not. It's that.... rapist's baby."

"You mean, our long lost brother, your son?

"Long lost brother?"

"It's a long story." 

"Guys! If Angelina finds out that this baby is none of us, she'll—"

"She WON'T find out. Because we're not telling her. The miscarriage has already cause her enough pain." I said. I looked at my dad and he nodded.

"We keep this a secret from her. No one but us know this discovery and I would love to keep it that way."

We all shake our heads and walked back into the room. Angelina was awake now and she looked towards us. Her arms outstretched and I hand her the baby.

"Aww...my little baby, my little Peterson." She mumbled. I grinned as her eyes turned to a hazel color. The baby giggled and we all sit with her and abmire the beauty between them.