8

"So..........how are you?" I asked my uncle while taking a sip of the nice hot cocoa he made. My body shivers up with warmth and my uncle chuckled.

"It's good ain't it?"

"Sure is......where's auntie?"

"She should be down here in a second. Been working three hours to make sure this house stays the way it is."

"So she works at home."

"Yeah. A very talented writer "

"Oh.....I used to write but decided to do acting instead"

"Acting? That's a rare talent around here. Maybe you can bring something to this town, something ....what's the word you teenagers say?.......

"Lit?" I asked while giggling. My uncle nodded and smirked.

"So.....you don't work?"

"I used to but...these legs worn me out already plus I broke my back two weeks ago and is currently recovering."

I nodded my head and set down the cup before bringing my hair to the side and combing it with my fingers. My uncle jumped up and grabbed my shoulders forcefully, I looked at him with both of my eyes wide opened and my mouth hanging out.

"Uncle??"

What's with all those bite marks on your neck?"
I tensed up and nervously laughed before pulling myself away from him. I can't possibly tell him I've been captured by vampires who are surprisingly hot ash.

"Angelina?"

"Oh! Sorry! Um....those marks are.....from the crash!"

"Speaking of that.......how did you survive?"
Shit! I must think! Hard!

"A group of......people found me. barley breathing but I was able to survive. Thank God!"

"Darn right. I'm glad you're ok."

"That makes to of us." I whispered. Suddenly a door slammed and I see my auntie running down the stairs with a huge smile on her face. She tackles into me into a hug and we hit the floor. I shrieked and felt my dress from last night ripping a little.

"Oh! Sorry! I'm so sorry!"

We both stand up and she holds my hand before raising an eyebrow at my outfit. I awkwardly tried fix myself before smiling at her.

"Nice.....outfit? Partying already?"

"Not really. It was.....unexpected" I admitted.

"You can go upstairs to get you something more.....comfortable. The bedroom is just in front of you...." She said while grabbing my hand and leading me near the stairs. Once I reached the door, I felt a hand covering my mouth and I muffled a scream before stepping on the person's foot and elbowing them in the face. I turned around and tried to grab the person but they hold my hand and remove the hoodie from their face.

I gasped and allowed the person to embrace me......um......sexually?

"Mr.King? W...how did you get in here?"

"Well...after sensing that you were outside, I saw a African American couple putting you in a car before driving into the night. I told the guys but I forbidden them to leave the house until i come back with you"

"Come back with you? I can't! The only reason I came here was to visit my aunt and uncle and I did. so tell the guys.....goodbye...." I said while pulling away from Mr.King and walking towards the window. I saw his shadow moving through the window and towards me but I didn't look at him as he place a hand on my shoulder.

"Look, I didn't mean that....it's just hard....as a woman....you know, choosing between four attractive men-"

My heart stopped as I paused and thought about what I just said. Mr. King smirked and placed his other hand on my waist.

"You don't have to choose them ya know......I can make you feel good....give you pleasure..." Mr.King said while inching closer to me. This is probably not the smartest idea but I didn't care at the moment. I needed a good feeling to come. Quick.

Mr.King pressed his lips against me and made sure to keep me place as his tongue roughly goes inside my mouth. I moaned as my body reacted quickly to the way he gripped my ass. Mr. King stops kissing me and attacks my neck, sucking on it and sometimes biting into it. I claw at his jacket and pulled on his hair as he lifted me up on his body. Mr. King slammed me on the bed and pulled up my dress while pinning my arms above my head.

"Mr.King......I..I..."

"Shhhhh......I promise to be gentle..."

"How about getting your paws off her!?" A voice said towards the door. I looked over and saw my uncle standing there with a pistol in his hand and my aunt holding a rifle. Mr. King chuckled darkly and moved away from me before outstretching his hands and making an invisible force blow that pushes my uncle and aunt away.

I snap to my senses and ran towards Mr. King while yelling, "NO!"

Suddenly, a huge yellow light blows in front of Mr.King and the whole room goes up in flames. All I saw was black spots surrounding my vision before I blacked out.