11

Angelina's POV

Ok, now I know I was complaining back when I first got bitten by those vampires but what I'm feeling now can't even compared to that. I was even afraid of opening my eyes and check my surroundings but I opened my eyes anyways and looked to see I was at in Justin's room. While standing up, I felt my legs turning to jello. Suddenly a light breeze came upon my arm and I turned around to see Justin holding my arm tightly. I shoved him away and frowned while he stares at me my dumbfounded.

"Don't touch me! You let your brother almost rape me!" I hollered while pointing my finger in his face.

"Hey! We didn't even know what he was until we realized you were gone as well. Plus, the witch is back!"

"What? HOW!? I remembered me killing her with..........my powers?" I asked myself while looking at my hands. Justin probably didn't know what I was talking about so I huffed and run all the way to the living room with one leg but until I saw "HIM" I charged and tackled him to the ground.

"YOU SON OF A BITCH1 HOW COULD YOU DO THIS TO ME?" I yelled while punching his chest. Justice gripped my wrists and lifted me off the ground, making my gulp in fear as his eyes were pitch black. Mr. King walked in the room with tea in his hand and a small book in the other. He saw Justice and I and sighed.

"Kneel..." he whispered while taking a seat in a big brown chair near the fire. Justice groaned painfully and drops me before falling on his knees and bowing his head to his father. I walked over to Mr. King and he smiled at the book he was reading before looking up at me.

"Feeling better?"

"No.....I wasn't able to attack this motherf-"

"At least he didn't kill you! The last time he did that, he almost ate the girl whole."

"Grr! What the fuck??" I hollered. Mr. King stands up and embraced me. I allowed my head to fall on his shoulders and he kissed my hair.

"It's ok.....I'm here for you...." he mumbles in my ear. I sighed and smiled at his surprising warmth, but I felt a pair of eyes on us and Mr. king lets go of me.

"You should get some more rest. I can sense your body's weakness. I'll send breakfast up to you" he said while taking a seat back in his chair. I glare over at Justice and saw him watching me. I shivered and walked back to Justin's room and saw he was in there, folding up the blankets. He eyes me before frowning at me and continuing to fold the sheets.

"What's wrong?"

"Don't get comfortable with my father...."

"Why? He's a nice a guy" I said while folding my arms. Justin sighed deeply before slamming his hand on the bed and grabbing my arm and bringing my face closer to him.

"Please. He's trying to trick you into falling in love with him to break up the curse!"

"Aren't you all trying to do that?"

Justin stayed silent and looked down. I fake smiled and throw up my arms like I was upset.

"I knew it! None of you guys want me for my love! I'M OUT!"

I stripped my clothing and put on something more comfortable before opening the front door and walking out into the