2

My body was aching, my throat was sore and....wait..... I'm alive? I'M ALIVE! OH MY GOD! THANK THE HEAVENS FOR KEEPING ME ALIVE. I slowly opened my eyes and saw I was in a dark blue colored room with 2 lights and a huge window that wasn't covered with anything. I groaned and lifted myself up while grabbing my shoulder that was covered with bandages. I saw an outfit laying on a chair for me.... I think.

I climbed off the bed and walked over to a door to see it was a bathroom

I climbed off the bed and walked over to a door to see it was a bathroom. I took a nice warm shower and walked out the bathroom door. I see a man standing in front of the window but his back was facing me. I sliently cursed and covered myself with my hands. I snatched the covers on the bed and wrapped myself around it. The man turned around and I felt my legs going weak at his hotness. The sexy man had short black hair and dark redish or brownish color in his eyes. Plus he was very muscular build. He walked over to me in a slow pace and I gulped.

"Hi......"I said. He groaned and snatched the covers off me.

"HEY! WHAT THE HELL!?" I screamed while slapping his hands away from my body. The door opens up and another man walks in the room. This time he had blond hair and dark green eyes. He's very skinny and looks like the shy type.

"Wait! Don't kill her! I found her by the plane crash on TV. She was still breathing!" The man exclaimed while running over to the other man next to me and pulled him away. I started to get dressed in the outfit but I didn't noticed that the two men were watching me. Or better yet watching my figure or my ass. I turned around and fold my arms.

"You found me?" I asked the shy one. He nods and smiles.

"I was just walking through the woods when I saw the plane crashing to the ground. I waited a few minutes to run over there and stumbled upon you. I can feel your heart beating so I grabbed you and brought you here to our home. In the woods"

I shake my head and stared at the kid more closely. Why is a kid like him waking through the woods alone?

"Well...let's just say, I like to be around nature" the kid said.

"H..how did you know I said that?" I asked stammering.

"Because I hav-"

"Don't tell her anything just yet! We have to-"

"You guys didn't killed her already?

I hear someone asked outside the door. The door opened an another good-looking man with short chestnut hair and dark brown eyes that was covered with glasses steps in the room with a smile on his face.

"Justin, your that much of a pussy to kill a girl?"

"Shut up Joshua! You can't even have sex with a girl without biting into her neck!"

"Fuck you! It's part of forplaying!"

"Guys....stop arguing or else the human may scream or run away" the black-haired boy said while eyeing me. I scoffs and walked over to the window. The kid was right when he said "the woods"

"Look, the Human is trying to make an escape plan. Pathetic..."

I sprint around and glared at the three of them.

"Who are you people!? Tell me!"

"I'm Joshua" the brown-haired said while licking his lips at me.

I cringed.

"I'm Justin" the shy one said while waving his had and biting his lip.

I smiled

"Justice" the black-haired one said while folding his arms and frown at me.

I took a deep breath and put on a forced smile.

"....My name is Angelina...."