13

"Seems like you've gotten stronger abilities."

"I guess I did. It came out of nowhere. I just wished I can control it........" I whispered while slurping my water. Justice pulled a blanket over me and brings me closer to the fire.

"You...umm...warm enough?"

"Yeah. Thank you." I said while kissing his cheek. He blushed and pulled me closer to him. I can see Mr. King making a face before turning away from us.

"Angelina.... Can I talk to you for a minute?"

"I don't think she wants to talk to your old ass. After all, you made your own bed!" Justice exclaimed. I pressed my lips together and shake my head.

"No. I need answers. Yes we can talk..."

"Are you sure?"

"Yes." I said while standing up and following Mr. King to his room. Once the door was closed, I sit in the bed and fold my arms.

"Don't get it fucking twisted ok? I just want the true reason as to why you did something like this?"

Mr. King didn't say anything but sit by the window and stare outside. I shake my head and started to leave the room but I felt Mr. King's presence behind me and I turned around only to have him slammed me into the wall.

"Hey! What are you-"

"I was desperate. I haven't made love to a woman after my wife died. My planned was to have my curse lifted because this....."life" I have now.... It's.... It's tiring. Not being able to sleep, have to kill dozen of women to have fresh blood and a good dinner. It's just too much that we go through.

"I hope that I don't have to go through any of that when I lift one of you guy's curse..."

Mr. King stays slient and looked away from me. I clenched my fist and moved away from the bed.

"It's a good idea but I still don't approve of it."

I bit my lip and shiver. But it was a weird shiver, like something was taking over me. Suddenly my head snapped up and I started taking off my clothing. Mr. King noticed and looked at me.

"Angelina....?"

"But....."

I smiled at him and sit on the bed, exposing my bra and underwear.

"I can't be mad at you." I added. Mr. King jumped on top of me and pinned both of my arms.

"What are you trying to do to me?" He asked while glaring at me. I felt a budge on his pants and a small laugh came out of my throat.

"Just want to make you feel good...." I said while having my legs spread wider apart from each other. Mr. King shakes his head.

"Angelina?"

"What?" I said while starting to peel my bra straps off. Mr. King stops me and widened his eyes.

"What's wrong with you?.....Oh no. The witch!"

"Fuck the witch! I want you and your son's to....ah....I'm sleepy....and.....hot....." I whined while throwing my head back on the bed. I closed my eyes and felt Mr. King picking me up in his arms. We were moving somewhere.

"What the....the fuck did you do to her!?" I hear Justice yelled. Mr. King shushes him and sets me on the chair.

"The witch. She has that sexual affect. Only this time someone has to....you know....do it with her."

"How do you know?"

"How do you think your mother ended up with three of you at a time? I fucked her more than twice!"

"What!!?" All three voices yelled. I whimpered and bring my hands down to my crotch. I started to rub myself and a low moan escape my lips.

"Please... Someone....." I asked while moaning.

"I'll do it. She trusts me." I hear Justice said.

"No, I'll do it. I had plenty of experiences with women." Mr. King suggested.

"No let me do it." Joshua said.

"Guys! I think we should let Angelina decide." Justin exclaimed. I opened my eyes wide and a smirk came across my face.

"I want you all to do me."

"WHAT!?"

"You heard me. I want the gentle one. Umm....Justin. then Joshua and finally Mr. King and Justice. I want you both last. Together. One in the front and one in the back" I said while giggling. I saw them all look at each other and Mr. King turned to them.

"We have to do this fast. If we take too long only one of us will have his curse lifted."

I stopped fingering myself because I'm already done and I was bored of them planning how they were going to make love to me. I sighed and stood up before yawning and rubbing my eyes.

"You fuckers take too long to decide. I'll pass. Maybe next time" I said while heading into my room and crashing on the bed.

________________