6

The Next Day

My chest felt heavy like someone was laying on me. Whoever it is need to get off. I can barely breath. I opened my eyes and saw Justice laying on top of my breasts playing with some device in his hands. I reacted quickly and jab my fist in his back. Justice didn't even move an inch instead he looked behind himself and smirked.

"Wow. You hit like a bitch"

I gasped and shoved him off me and climbed off the bed. I shivered as my feet hits the floor. The window was wide open that's probably why.

"Damn. Your really.....big" Justice whispered. I turned to him and frowned.

"The hell you talking about?"

"That outfit we put you in" he said while yawning. I raised an eyebrow and looked down at myself. My eyes widened and I clenched my fist at what I'm wearing.

"Are you fucking kidding me!? You put me in this outfit!?" I yelled while covering most of my body parts

"Are you fucking kidding me!? You put me in this outfit!?" I yelled while covering most of my body parts. I hear the door open and Joshua and Justin burst through the door, scanning the area. Their eyes stopped at my chest which I didn't cover up because I'm trying to cover my front area. I groaned and tried to take a deep breath before I explode.

I'm going to kill Justice for doing this to me. Then after that I'm going–

I paused and saw Justin was frowning at me. I rolled my eyes at him and smiled.

"Trying to read my mind huh?"

"Actually..... I'm blocked. I can't...I can't read your mind. That's...... strange" he whispered. I fake gasped and grabbed his shoulders.

"That's great right? I mean you don't want to look inside my mind all day... Right?"

"Actually–"

"What is all the yelling in here!?" Someone yelled outside the door. We all looked over to see Mr. King standing there with a suit and tie on.

"Dad, where are you going?"

Mr. King didn't say anything but stare at me with that emotionless face expression of his face. I walked over to the dresser and pulled out something simple to wear but Mr. King runs over to me and stops me from taking anything out.