20

Mr. King's POV

FOUR DAYS LATER

"It's been four days and she hasn't woke up." Justice whispered while pacing around in the living room. I sighed and set my glass on the table. I have to admit its pretty quiet without Angelina. I stood up and walked into her room. The bed was empty and Angelina's body was no where to be found. I looked around the room and started to call one of my son's but an arm got wrapped around my neck and i was pulled down on the ground forcefully. Once I got to see who the person was, my eyes almost jumped out of place. Angelina was standing in front of me, her lips were open and she asked me something but I was focused on her beauty that I couldn't hear anything she was staying.

"WHO ARE YOU?!?!" She yelled again. I snapped out of my daze and looked deeply into her eyes.

"It's me. Mr. King!" I exclaimed. She lets me go and stares at me with an angry face before turning her attention to the door. Her hair was curled and some of it was in front of her face. Her eyes were crystal blue and her skin turned into a lighter complexion.

 Her eyes were crystal blue and her skin turned into a lighter complexion

"You're beautiful." I slipped out. Angelina gives me a look before vampire-running over to the door. Justice stood there and his reaction was just as shocked as mines. Angelina sniffed him and smiled.

"You smell familiar. Do I know you?"

"I'm Justice. Your....friend?"

Angelina blinked and gasped. Her eyes with just blue but her pupils were cat-like.

"JUSTICE!" She yelled while hugging him

"JUSTICE!" She yelled while hugging him. His arms wrapped around her waist tightly and he rested his face into her neck. I stood there, slightly jealous but I have to gain her trust again if I want that to happen to me.

"Mr. King!" She exclaimed to me. She does the same thing to me and I rest my hands on her back before moving her to her waist, till finally her ass. She pulled back and grinned. She is a vampire/witch. Her dark purple necklace glows and she looked up at me.

"I'm thirsty. I smell—"

Her eyes snapped to dark red and she crashed out the window. Justice and I raced out the window after her and we saw her running was increasing every time we got close.

"Angelina! Stop! Joshua is getting you something to eat!" Justice yelled. That didn't stop Angelina until she sees her target. She tackles the person and they scream out and Angelina sink her fangs into their neck. They make a sound before closing their eyes forever. Angelina pulled back and her face was full of blood, she sighed and smiled before looking down at the person and double-tapping her necklace and her eyes went back to crystal blue. She whispered a few words before tapping the woman's face and her whole body jumped up and she looked over at Angelina before screaming out for help. I raced over to her and kissed her. She gazed into my eyes and before smiling up at me like I was a God or something. I impacted my head into hers and sighed before watching as Justice was checking up on Angelina.

"I'm going to drop her off somewhere in the city and meet you back at the house." I said while running off.
________________________
Angelina's POV

I was running back to home. I never felt so comfortable with my body til now. My time as a human was over and a new journey was destined to begin. Once I arrived back at the house, I was embraced by a passionate kiss by Justice and we went crashing on the floor. I bite my lip and pulled back before taking off my dress and peeling off my bra. Once my boobs were free, Justice attacked them with kisses and bites. I chuckled and clawed at his shirt. Once it was shredded, Justice torn at my underwear and set me on the bed before attacking my vagina. I hollered out in pleasure and gripped his head to keep him in place. Justice didn't stop. His tongue went to every area. It was so hot in the room that I double tap my necklace and use telekinesis to turn on the fan. Then I use it to close the door. Finally I can have my full attention back on the intense pleasure this man was giving me. Justice then climbed on top of me and pinned both my arms above my head and attacked my neck before putting himself inside me. Painfully slow. I groaned and arched my back as he gets deeper. I felt him at my g-stop and i whimpered as he starts pumping against it.

"Ahh....Justice...." I moaned before his lips were against mines.
___________________________________
Joshua's POV

I stepped inside the house and heard someone...crying? Or moaning? It was coming from Angelina's room and I creeped it open to see Justice fucking Angelina. Her head was threw back and he was thrusting into her by her waist. I can see her eyes were dark green and her teeth were fangs now. I closed the door and took a deep breath. That made me hot. The door opened and my father coming into the house. I cheesy smiled at him and stood up against the door.

"Hey. Where's Angelina and Justice?"

I pointed to the door and went to open it but I stopped him and moved his ear to the door. Once he heard what was going on, he shoved open the door and screamed, "SO YOU GOING TO HAVE SEX WITH HER NOW THAT SHES A VAMPIRE?"

I stepped into the door and saw Angelina was covering her face while Justice was cursing out at Mr. King. They were still in that doggystyle position.

"DAMMIT! DAD! YOU SO FUCKING LUCKY THAT I DIDN'T CUM INSIDE HER!"

"WELL, WHY WERE YOU FUCKING HER IN THE FIRST PLACE? OR BETTER YET! WHY WASN'T I INVITED?"

I walked over to Angelina and pulled her away from them before letting her into my room. She covered herself with my covers and looking at me.

"Thank you. I didn't know what to do in that situation."

"It's OK. How did it feel?"

"It was amazing. I thought after what happened to me that I wouldn't let any man touch me ever again but.....Justice changed that." She said. I sat next to her and nodded. This girl is a beauty. I started to move off the covers but she stopped me.

"Look, I feel like a sex addict right now. I want to fuck you so badly....but its just...I don't want to seem like a hoe."

"Ohh...you will never be a hoe to me and besides this will be our little secret. My Dad and my loving brother have a lot of father/son bonding time to do."

"Are you crazy in bed?" She asked while climbing on top of me. I smiled and placed my hands on her ass. Shit was big as hell!

"I'm wild." I said, while biting my lip.
________________________________