15

Angelina's POV

Vanessa and I crashed through the ground and checked out our surroundings, only to see two buffy security guards standing there with their arms folded"You bitches got lost?"

I scoffs and Vanessa smiled before stepping in front of me and clenching her fists.

"Nah, I think we're in the "right" place!" She exclaimed while racing towards one of the guys, wrap her legs around his neck and slamming him to the ground.

I gasped and held out my hands just in case. The other guy runs at me and I race into act without thinking. I was low-key d***riding Vanessa but instead of slamming him on he ground, I kicked him to the nearest wall.

Once I was on my feet, I face Vanessa and she smirked at me.

"Not bad, kid."

I nodded a little at the praise and we head inside the party room. Lights flashing in our eyes and I groaned from the blasting music coming from the sound booth.

"Vanessa?" I asked while opening my eyes but I couldn't see or hear her

"Vanessa?" I asked while opening my eyes but I couldn't see or hear her. An arm wrapped around my waist and I yelped as I was pulled away from the crowd, I was pinned to the wall and a mouth finds my neck.

"Mmm... You smell pretty good for a vampire..." The man said. I felt my hands getting hot and a smirk came across my face.

"That's because I'm not...."

And with that, I placed my blazing firing hands on his face. The man hollered out in pain while sinking to the floor. Once I was done, I walked down a hallway and saw vampires doing rituals and drinking blood but they didn't notice me which was a good thing. I hear chatting coming from a room and I put on my game face before kicking down the door. There was Vanessa trapped to a wall and the witch was on top of Mr. King kissing him and rubbing. She looked over at me and smiled.

"Nice to see your finally joining us, Angelina. Boys..." She said. I felt hands grabbing my arms and I looked up to see Justice and Joshua holding me tightly.

"Guys?" I asked, confused. But I noticed their eyes were pitch black. They throw me into a chair and strapped me down. The Witch climbed off of Mr. King and walked up to me. I saw Mr. King looking at me with his face all red and swollen.

"Angelina. Seems like your aunt was a wise woman to give you my necklace, that contains all my powers" she said while breaking it off my neck and a smoke comes up to her nose. I gasped and struggled against the chains.

"WHERE ARE THEY!?"

"Ohhh...so eager to know. But first we have to something for me if you want to find them so badly....."

"Which is what?"

The witch gets into my face and smiles.

"Kill Vanessa..."

"No!" Mr. King yelled. The witch outstretched her hands silencing him, making him arch his back in pain.

"Now, Angelina. What's it gonna be?"

"What don't you go it yourself, you coward!?" Vanessa yelled while pulling on her chains. The witch giggled and face Vanessa.

"Just don't want to get my hands dirty.

"Fuck you! I won't-"

"Do it...." I hear Vanessa say, I looked at her with panic eyes but she nods and I felt the witch taking the chains. I walked over to a desk and saw a large knife lying there, I picked it up and calmly walked over to Vanessa.

"OH! WAIT! I should get the your aunt and uncle to see this! Boys, watch them" she said while leaving the room. I turned back around to Vanessa and this time her chains were unlock and Justice was holding her.

"Justice?" I asked.

"I'm fine. You don't know how long I had to stay fake hypnotize by that bitch!" He snarled while Vanessa clings on to me. Her eyes filled with tears and she smiled.

"I'm sorry...." She whispered before literally biting me in my neck. I screamed and tried to push her off me but she held on to me, not sucking blood out of me but instead I felt her putting something in me. Finally after two minutes, she pulled back and fell backwards on the floor.

"Mom!" Justice and yelled while kneeling down to her level. I grabbed my neck in pain and I felt a hand on my shoulder, I turned around to see Mr. King standing there with a towel in his hand. He puts pressure on the wound while I stare at Vanessa who was starting to disappear.

"Why?" I asked her. She smiled and tried to sit up but she had to grabbed her belly and fall back.

"You're the only one who can defeat her.....de.... defeat....my sister..."

"Sister?"

"We were orphans growing up but we called each other sisters. Years later, I got adopted first while she stayed back, waiting for a family to pick her out. But throughout our relationship, I noticed a sudden change in her attitude towards me. Jealousy..." She said while closing her eyes and panting heavily. I shake my head as a new source of energy came into my body. The door reopens and the witch stands at the doorway with my aunt and uncle.

"WHAT? HOW DID THIS HAPPEN?"

I clenched my fists and frowned angrily.

"It's over, bitch!" I exclaimed while outstretching my hands and letting a powerful red blast come from my fingertips, the witch screamed in pain and tried to run towards me but I smirked and snapped my fingers making her blow up in flames.

"Wow....." I hear someone say behind me. I pulled back my hands and saw the witch trying to regain her strength but failed due to her body turning into ashes. She looked up at Vanessa with desperate eyes.

"Vanessa! Please! Help me! I'm –"

"I'm....so...sorry..... I. Can. Not. Help. You....."

The witch's eyes widened and she screams "No!" Before her ashes flies in the air. I turned around to see Vanessa was just about dead but I grabbed her hand and squeezed it.

"So..... you're half witch, half vampire?"

She nods and smiles at me. Her eyes were beginning to lose their color and Justice holds on to her tighter.

"You have the powers now.....use it wisely."

"I will...." I said while tears fall from my eyes. Vanessa sets her head on Justice's lap and takes her last breath. Once her body goes stiff, Mr. King crawled at his hair while Joshua, Justice and I clear our faces from the tears that kept falling.

"She's.. She's.... gone...." I said while standing up and walking to my aunty. She embraced me and rubbed my back.

"I'm sorry, baby....."

"Please....can we go.....?" I whispered while hugging my aunt tighter, she lifted me up with her arms and carries me out there hideaway. As we were running back to the house, I couldn't shake this weird shaky feeling. Why would Vanessa willingly give her powers to me? I'm just someone she just a month ago and plus....... I'm a human. Or am I?