1

Tick tock, Tick tock....

Only a few more seconds and school is officially over! I can't wait! This year I'm going to visit my family...well the rest of them. My mother died when giving birth to me and my dad....never met him before. I was the only child. But my aunt and uncle are still alive in North Dakota. So I better pack light. It's funny because I never met them before. But I got a picture of them. While grinning, I let my shoulder-length brown hair fall on the desk as I rest my head on my arms. Everyone in class was neither sleeping or tapping their fingers on the desk. I don't even know how they all pass their classes..I mean... I'm not THAT smart but at least I get B's and C's. You see, I'm the ambassador so I check their grades once in a while and they're​ not pretty. One girl got an F in language arts, a boy got an F in gym and another girl got an F in art class. Art class!? That's the most easiest class you can pass in! Grr! Some people in this class just don't know the definition of hard w–

BIIIINNNGGGGG!!!

My head jumps up and everyone else cheers while I calmly pack up all my books and push my way through the doors. Immediately the sun hits my eyes and I let out a scream, "FREEDOM!" everyone yells with me and I pump my fist in the air while saying goodbyes to the teachers that were sneaking their way out of the building. I grab both handles of my bookbag and started my way home, which was right across the street. 😬 Once I arrived I open my door and threw my bookbag on the couch. I have one hour to get shit packing before the airplane leaves without me. Oh! Your probably wondering how does she keeps a house if she's just a teenager? Well...my aunt has been sending me tons of money to keep this place going and I'm not that young. I'm 18 now. My birthday is coming up. Can't fucking wait! I stripped out of my school clothing and put on a more comfortable outfit.

Now for a body like mines, which was hourglass

Now for a body like mines, which was hourglass. I already know people going to check me out when I'm walking down the block to the cab service area. I check my watch and it shows 12:30. Shhhiittt! I have to pack! I race upstairs and threw whatever I can find in the suitcase before grabbing my keys and putting the security lock on it and heading to the cab. (Sigh) I was right when I said people going to stare. A few guys started to walk behind me whispering disgusting things in my ear. Lucky I used that money to buy me a taser. So once I showed that to the men, they back off. I saw a cab sitting there on the side of the street and I run over to it and hop in. The cab driver sighed and looked at me through the mirror.

"Where you go?" He said. He was a Jewish guy. He had that accent. I smiled and opened the slider.

"Airport. Please"

He nods and starts the car up. I texted Shanda, my mother's best friend to tell her that the house is all hers for the two months and a half but don't break anything else or else I'ma kill her lol. After ten minutes I arrived at the airport, pay the man and headed inside to make sure my seat is still available. Once I checked in, I hand the lady my ticket and she directs me to my seat. After I got settled, she walks up to me and hands me a drink.

"Oh! Thank you!" I exclaimed while taking the glass. I'm afraid of heights so I told the lady that and I ask her if she can give me something so that I can relax. I took a sip of the drink and already I felt the relief. I lean back in my chair and put on my favorite music which was soft jazz. Once I felt calm enough, I close my eyes and rest.

_______________

"EVERYONE! LISTEN UP! THERE'S HAS BEEN AN ENGINE FAILURE! PLEASE STAY CALM! WE'LL GET THROUGH THIS!"

My body jolt up and I see everyone screaming and panicking. I looked behind me to see a lady holding onto her child's hands while whispering something in her ear. A man was shouting at one of the female workers. Everyone else was praying sliently. My headphones must of feel off but didn't care at the moment.  I was confused right now. My mind was racing in different ways than I can ever imagine.

"What's–what's going on?" I asked stammering, the woman looked at me with tears in her eyes.

"Dying.... The... Plane......" She said. I gasped and immediately​ put on my seatbelt, hoping I'll protect me. The woman who was holding her baby started screaming.

"GOD! PLEASE! PLEASE! SPARE US YOUR WRATH! PLEASE!"

Now I was freaking out. My heart was going at a fast pace and my legs started shaking. I take my phone out and started to text my aunt.

Aunty......tell Uncle Randy that I love him....I love both of you guys.... I–

"EVERYONE HOLD ON! HOL–"

The plane made "uh" sound and I can tell we were falling dead stick to the ground. My body was push forward but it was a good thing I had my belt on. Suddenly everything was going at a slow pace. My hair was all in my face, my arms were out on the back of the seat and my eyes were closed.

"Please God help me........" I mumbled while feeling a tear coming down my cheek. Smoke blocked my breathing sense and I cough while wheezing. The plane made another "uh" sound and everything went quiet.