10

One month later........

Angelina's POV

"Take a deep breath.....relax your muscles and try to think if you really want "that" as your prey..." Justice whispered to my aunt who was now trying to tame with animal blood. We were in the forest and it was brezzy outside but I had a huge jacket on me. My aunt sniffed at the deer and smirked before jumping into the air and attacking the deer from behind. I watched closely with Mr. King and he fold his arms while grinning.

"She's good but your uncle..... He's still getting there..."

"Well, it takes time right?" I asked. He nodded and embraced me from behind. Ever since the incident in my room, Mr. King and I been really close. Like close, close. The boys in the house don't seem to have a problem with it.....i think? I pressed my lips on Mr. king and stroke his cheek. He chuckled and pressed his hand around my waist before slamming me against the tree.

"Fuck..... Aren't you getting hot in that coat?"

"I guess you have to try a little harder to see..." I whispered in his ear. Mr. King slightly chuckled before leaning towards me. But a yelling sound interrupted us.

"Hey lovebirds! We have to head back home and clean her up!" Joshua shouted. I sighed before letting go of Mr. King and walking over to my aunt who smirked at me.

"This is getting easier! Maybe one day you'll turn into a vampire"

I nervously laughed at her joke before putting my arms around her and walking towards the house. I turned back around and saw Justice daggering his eyes at me.

"What?" I mouth at him. He rolled his eyes and fold his arms.

"My room." He mouthed back. I nodded and helped my aunt into her bed. She strokes her cheek and smiled. I grabbed the washcloth and started cleaning of the deer blood from her face.

"Gosh! You remind me so much of your mother."

"What? She used to do this?'

"All the time. She was like..... grandma but faster ha!"

I chuckled as well and hugged her before leaving the room and heading over to Justice's room. Once I opened the door I felt a pair of cold lips on me. I shireked into the kiss before tripping over something and falling on the floor. Justice's eyes were dark red and his fangs were showing. My eyes widened and I tried to back away from him but he puts his hand on my waist, keeping me from moving.

"Justice!? What the hell?"

"Shut up......... It's been a while hasn't it?"

"A while of what?"

"Of us being together like this. "

"Um....... I guess so....But–"

"Shhhh........ you're all mines tonight. There will be no going to my father. Got it?" He said while squeezing my stomach.

"Yes! Yes! Ok! Owe!" I whined. Justice took my yelling as an opportunity to claw at my outfit, ripping it to pieces before letting his fangs glaze over my breasts. I closed my eyes and blushed.

"Justice........"

Fuck! I just encourage him.

Then Justice reaches his hands inside my panties and does something with his fingers that caused me to arch my back and let out a low moan. Since Justice's fangs are sharp they were able to cut off my bra. I whimpered and tried to cover my breasts but Justice kept my arms far apart.

"Damn.......Their bigger than I thought before." He whispered while licking his lips.

"No! Stop! You can't do this!"

"Why can't I?"

"Because................ I–um......."

"Shut the fuck up and enjoy this. I could be raping a little girl right now."

"The fuck? That's sick man." I said disgusted. Justice shrugged and put his hand back into my panties, ripping them and seeing a full exposure of my body.

"Fuck.......all this is mines......."

Justice's hand reaches for my breasts but I had enough of this harassment.

"HELP! PLEASE! SOMEONE! HE'S RAP–MMMAHH!"

Justice covers my mouth with his hand before back-handing me across the face. Since his strength is really close to...... Superman! I felt the wind being knocked out of me. Justice slightly puts his hand on my neck and forcefully brings me closer to his face.

"You do that again and you'll regret it!" He snarled while unbuckling his pants. I had to do something fast! This ain't the Justice I knew before! What the fuck happened? I looked around the room trying to find something that will help me in this situation but sadly nothing was useful inside the room. Justice started positioning himself in front of me and I shake my head with tears coming down my face. I can't allow him to steal my virginity like this. But there's no where to go, no one to call to. As his tip slowly starts to enter me, I hear him whisper, "now my curse will be taken off...." Sudeenly the door opened and Mr. King, Justin and Joshua appears. Mr. King outstretched his hand and Justice groaned like he was in pain and started being lifted in the air. I lay there still. Close call but not enough. Justin grabbed a blanket and wrapped me around it before lifting me up in his arms and carrying me into his room. Once I was placed on the bed, Joshua kept poking my face but I didn't move or blink my eyes.

"The fuck is wrong with her?"

"She's in shock. This witch has gone way to far."

"Fuck.....you think she had anything to do with this?

"It would explain Justice's behavior for the past few days"

Justin comes up to me and strokes my cheek before tapping my head and smiling. I saw my eyes dropping so I relax my muscles and sighed deeply as the effects made me fall asleep.

___________

Mr. King's POV

"Is she sleeping now?" I asked while entering the room. The boys nodded and moved away from Angelina. I looked down at her body and saw fang marks all over her.

"Damn....he really must of wanted her."

"It's the effects of the curse. Justice already had his but it's our turn now. "

"What!? No! I can't rape Angelina. Besides we have to remember if she isn't pure anymore. We'll have to kill her and wait another five years to find someone else. " Justin said. Joshua sighed and walked towards the door.

"Where is he?"

"I restrain him in his room. God knows how long the effects are. "

Joshua nodded and walked away. I take a seat besides Angelina and moved some of her hair our of her face. She always looks peaceful when she sleeps

"Did he actually rape her?"

"No. But it was close. I saw his penis on her womanhood, getting ready to push all the way in...."

"Damn......I hope that didn't damage her mentally" he said.

"I hope so too." I replied while glaring towards the window. A shadow passes by and I shake my head. The witch is back.