4

Letting myself get comfortable with these assholes was the biggest mistake of my life. They bit me and now I feel like I'm being held hostage! I shouldn't of been nice to them. I felt the wind blowing through my hair at a fast speed. Even though I couldn't see very well, I saw a locks of black hair in the corner of my eye. I groaned and balled up my fist. Justice? That fucker is dead! I slammed my fist into his face and Justice screams out in pain while throwing me into the air. I was hitting at sharp trees and a One tree slashed my cheek before scratching my arm. Once I hit the ground I cough up blood and lift myself up while holding on to a tree. I saw Mr. King standing in front of me and I hold out my arm, telling him to stop. I felt more blood leaking from my arm and Mr. King proceeded to grabbed my arm but I warned him harshly.

"Don't....do...it..... bastard....."

"Aw... you're not mad at us, are you?"

"You and your sons bit me last night! I trusted you! You–um...."

"Vampire?" Mr. King said before I could. I glared in his direction and he smirked.

"There's no such things as vampires"

"How about biting you again, Angelina? But in a different spot..." He whispered while looking at my breasts. I looked behind me and saw Justice, Justin and Joshua waiting for us. They were in the shade away from the sunlight. Justice's face was priceless and angry. I rolled my eyes at him and turned back to Mr. King.

"And just where do you think you're taking me?"

"To.....a woman we know. She's going to tell us if you're the chosen one by putting a curse on you"

"Chosen one?"

"Each year, one of my sons go out and seek to find a young beautiful woman like yourself. If she's a virgin she can could possibly be the chosen one. Unfortunately if she's not the chosen one, the witch puts a curse on us and....we have to eat the girl alive. If she is the chosen one, she gets to live with us and become our mate. Or....."

Mr. King walks up to me and my body was pressed into his as his fingers pressed on my back. My face was an inch away from his.

"You can be my personal mate."

"I–"

"HEY! LET'S GET A MOVE ON! I don't want to be here all day!" Joshua yelled. I sighed and closed my eyes as Mr. King lifts me up in his arms and carried me back to the group. Justice holds out his arms to grabbed me but Mr. King pulled back.

"I think... I should hold her. I mean you got punched in the face by a Human."

"So?"

"And that doesn't bother you? You used to chase your brothers every time they attacked you"

Justice's face turns red and he looks away from everyone.

"I didn't hit back because I knew I could hurt her and..... I don't want to hurt Angel...."

I gasped and felt my heart soaring through the sky for some reason. Mr. King grumbles something before setting me to the ground. I looked up at Justice and he picks me up. We both stared at each other for a minute before I bit my lip and looked down at my hands.

"Sorry....." I apologized.

"It's ok." He said while sprinting off.

_____________
1 hour later

Finally, we arrived at this old dark cave and Justice holds on to me tighter than before. I rest my head on his shoulder and let out a long sigh.

"The cave has a powerful force energy for any Intruders. If you start to feel weak, let us know immediately."

"How does she know if it's you guys?" I asked.

"I don't know. Maybe–"

"Who dares come to my cave unattended?" A dark female voice asked. I looked over and saw a young woman with long black hair and pitch black eyes.

She glared at me and smirked

She glared at me and smirked. A smirk a rapist would have on their face when their victim begs them not to hurt them. I snuggled more closer to Justice, who doesn't seem to mind at all.

"Is she pure? Virgin? and innocent?"

"Yes, Miss Reach" Mr. King saidlightly annoyed. The lady smiled at me and I started to feel dizzy. It was like the life was getting sucked right out of me.....like last night 👊

"G...guys....I'm..I'm... starting...t...to... fee....l.....dizzy...." I stammering while closing my eyes.

"Shhhh......" The woman said while suddenly appearing in front of me. My vision gets dark and I drift off to sleep.

__________

(Third-Person-POV)

"Was it that serious?" Joshua asked Miss Reach. She rolled her eyes and studied Angelina. Justin, Justice and Joshua growled while pulling away Angelina from her grasp.

"Look, we brought a girl. Now lift the curse on us!"

"Ohh....the vampire curse? I can't do that. But what I can do is put a curse on this girl to fall in love with one of you. When she chooses who, that person's curse will be lifted"

Joshua, Justin, Justice and Mr. King looked at the witch like she had four heads.

"What? That's the best I can do!" She protested.

"C–can there be another option? Angelina.... She's just one girl!" Joshua exclaimed. Miss Reach sighed and put her right hand over Angel's head.

"I'm sorry. I'm r–"

"Fuck you! This is ridiculous! We'll never fight for a girl........... Right?" Justice asked while looking at his family. Everyone blushed and looked back at the Witch who had black smoke coming out of her hand and falling on top of Angel.

"Are we done? I have things to do ya know"

"Fine. Do it. But don't kill her like you did the last girl..." Mr. King whispered. The witch gasped and pulled back her hand.

"That bitch deserved to die! And you know it! She wasn't ready for some vampires to fall in love with her! Besides she was married and had two kids! Now are we really done here!?"

The King's nodded their heads in agreement and allowed the witch to cast the spell on Angelina.

"Let's promise to not fight over Angelina. I'm sure she'll never pick one of us" Justice whispered to his family. They all shake their head and ran off back home, leaving the witch smirking to herself.

"If she doesn't find love soon, you can forget about any curse getting lifted."