7

Soon we arrived at this place and a guy with shaggy blonde hair and dark blue eyes opens the car door for me. He embraces me while getting a good grip on my waist. I was too focused on the dullness of the city. You'll never know this place was in ruins. I felt  another hand grabbing me and I turned around to see Justice showing the man his fangs and pulling me away from him. The man smirked and pointed to the entrance.

"That way, gentleman. Ma'am" he said while winking at me. I rolled my eyes and we all walked into the club. Immediately my nose can already smell the disgusting smell of smoke and alcohol. I moved closer to Justice as we walked over to a group of boys sitting on dark purple couches smoking something.

 I moved closer to Justice as we walked over to a group of boys sitting on dark purple couches smoking something

(OBVIOUSLY THEY ARE NOT WEARING THOSE CLOTHING!)

One of them with glasses touches my leg and I flinched real hard. He smirked and licked his lips at me.

"Damn gurl. Chill, I just wanted to talk to you"

"Well, she doesn't want you to talk to her so lay off" Justice said while growling at the men. They back off and I looked at Mr. King.

"So where is this chick?"

"I don't know... maybe–"

"Looking for me?" A elegant voice asked. We turned around to see the witch standing there with her body clothed in this:

 We turned around to see the witch standing there with her body clothed in this:

She giggles at Mr. King who seem glued to her outfit. I rolled my eyes and stood up. Everyone looks at me and I frowned.

"I need some air." I said while walking away from everyone. Once I stepped out the door, I vomit severely and hold my chest as my heart throbs. Once I was finished, I took a deep breath and shake my head. Why did this have to happen to me? An ordinary black girl such as myself couldn't even sped time with the last family members she had?

"You ok?" A voice asked. I looked over to see the witch standing there with a smile on her face. She hands me a drink and I drank some before giving it back to her.

"Don't think I can't see through you! Your not fooling me or the guys! The only reason  I drank that was because I just threw up!" exclamied.

"Foolish girl. Did you really think you can take "them" away from me!!" She asked while walking up to me. Her eyes stayed at me and I do the same. Suddenly her face softens and she grabs my waist while putting me close.

"Come on. Don't tell me you weren't thinking about kissing me a few seconds ago?" She asked while leaning forward more. Woah, woah woah! Why did this escalate real fast? I tried to push her off, but her lips eventually connects with mine.

"Hemmmmym?!!?" I mumbled. Her tongue slips through my lips and moves around inside my mouth. I was shaking from embarrassment. I never kissed a woman before but I don't like it.......but her lips are soft? Finally, with every strength I had left, I pushed the woman off me and she hits the floor. I was breathing heavily for some reason and my hands were very hot. The witch looks at me in fear and backs away in terror.

"You......no...no!" She screamed while trying to run. I looked down at my hands and saw they were glowing yellow. Then I face the witch and lifted one hand. A yellow beam flies over to her and she screams out in agony.

"STOP! MAKE IT STOP! PLEASE! AHHHHHHH!!!"

I couldn't let my hand down. I was paralyzed. Is this me? Is this really happening? What going on? I started feeling light headed so I hit the ground and stopped the beam from my hand. When I looked up and saw the Witch was still standing but she was made out of dust now. Her ashes flies away and I felt my lips twitching from confusion. Did I just incinerate her body?

"What...what....di....did I.....do....?" I asked myself while hitting the ground. Just when I was about to pass out, I saw two figures standing in front of me. One was short and the other was tall.

"Is that her?"

"It can't be...."

"It is! It's Angelina! Our–"

Then I black out.

__________________

I woke up to warmth and a secure felling. I moaned a little and snuggled up more with whatever was wrapped around me. I'm on something soft and comfy. I haven't had that feeling in days.

"Angelina......?" A voice whispered.

"Mom....a few more minutes... please" I whispered back. The voice sighed and rubs my back. That touch send electricity down my spine. I opened my eyes and looked back at the person. Then I gasped and opened my eyes wide. My eye filled up with tears and I embraced the person ever so gently.

"It's finally nice to meet you, Angelina....."

I squeezed and buried my head into his chest. All I wanted to do was to see this person for the first time.

"Nice to meet you too... Uncle."