19

Angelina's POV

"A vampire!? A vampire!? But—"

"Maybe you can reverse it with your own abilities?"

"I haven't mastered it yet. Earlier was out of rage. I didn't know what I was doing! But........a vampire!?"

"It's not that big of a deal. You just have immorality and you don't sleep."

"Sounds exciting." I say, sarcastically. I haven't got a chance to check on my aunt so I leave the room and walked over to their bedroom.

"Aunty?"

The door opened and my aunt and uncle looked at me with sympathy. I looked down and noticed that their coats were on and they looked like they were going somewhere.

"Where are you going?"

"We can't...... We can't stay here any longer. A lot have been shown to us and your uncle and I need space from...all of this..." My aunt said. I nodded and looked down, disappointed.

"I understand. Whatever makes you feel safer. I might become like you guys in a couple of minutes."

"A vampire? How?"

"That bastard....bit me." I snarled. My aunty gripped my cheeks and kissed me on the forehead.

"Without you, we might be died somewhere. Whenever you need someone to talk to or to stay with. Come over to us. You know where we live."

I nodded and watched as they leave the house, never to return again.

"They left?" I hear someone asked. I sighed and turned around to see Mr. King sitting there with a glass of blood in his hands. For some reason my mouth watered and I snatched the glass out of his hands and gulped down the door. Once I was finished, I set the glass down and giggled.

"I know I was disgusted before but that blood was very....delicious." I said while glaring at Mr. King. His eyes were wide and he looked at me up and down.

"Since when witches are attracted to blood?"

"She might turn into a vampire tonight." Justice said while entering the living room.

"How?"

"Our "brother" bit into her neck."

"So? We did too!"

"Yeah, for blood. Not for harm."

Mr. King looked at me and I frowned and turned away from them.

"I know. I know. I feel....cool about it. I'm a witch. I can just reverse it if I really wanted to, but I want to see what is it like."

"I already told you how it—"

"For myself!" I yelled while looking at the clock. 11:50. 10 more minutes. I should get dressed up just in case. I walked over to my room and stripped down my clothing and spilled into this:

 I walked over to my room and stripped down my clothing and spilled into this:

"Preparing for your pre-death?" Justice asked

"Preparing for your pre-death?" Justice asked. I chuckled and lay flat on the bed.

"You're not scared?"

"I'm terrified."

"It's going to be ok. It's like falling into a deep sleep but expect your—Oh shit!" He yelled racing over to me. I couldn't not feel anything. My whole body goes numb. Justice laid me flat on the bed and my head moved over to see the clock had hit 12. My vision gets blurry and I closed my eyes before taking a deep, long breath.

__________________
Justice's POV

"The process has begun?" My father asked. I nodded and grabbed a hold of Angelina's hand. They were cold. Bloody cold. I sighed and stood up, walking pass my father but he gripped my arm and looked into my eyes.

"Justice. We haven't been talking to each other for a long time. I want our relationship to be better than this—"

"You want a second chance? Start by telling us about this "brother" of ours."

"If I knew he was your brother, I would of told you guys a long time ago."

"Bullshit! You and the witch had sex and she kept the secret from you until it was time for her to go."

"That could be the possibility but.........I wished that I knew sooner."

"Whatever. Juts make sure you don't try and harm Angelina again."

"I would never do something on purpose again."

"I forgive you father." I said.

The door opened and Joshua walked into the room.

"Where the hell have you been?" I asked.

"Getting some peace and quiet. What's up with her?"

"She is become one of us." Mr. King said.

"A vampire? Wow! How did she react to it?"

"She say she wants to know what it feels like to be one."

"That's strange but I'm done with it. She's just sleeping?"

"Sleeping? Dying? Who knows?"

"We just have to wait and see what happens." I said while leaving the room.
____________________________________