9

When I see him, I am going to kill him......

That demonic voice kept repeating inside my head as I awoken up from my deep sleep. I check my surroundings and saw I was in the.....hospital? A needle with red stuff was placed in my arm. I gently removed it and stepped on the cold floor. Surprisedly, my skin wasn't bothered by it. I walked out the door and saw doctors and nurses rushing people into different rooms. Then everything snaps back to me. My uncle! I race over to the front and saw a woman with long shaggy blonde hair looking at me suspiciously.

"Ma'am? You shouldn't be out of your room!"

"Look! That's not the issue right now! I need to see my uncle! He's light skinned and has dark brown eyes!"

The woman shakes her head and fold her arms.

"I can't possibly give you that information. Now please go-"

"Angelina?" I hear someone called.

It's him.

I clenched my fists as my eyes laid on Mr.King. He noticed that and grabbed my shoulders roughly. My face turned tighter from me frowning at him.

"Get your paws off me. Now!"

"Don't cause a scene please! Your uncle and auntie is ok. I'll take you to them" he said. I sighed before nodding my head and following him to the room 21. There was laying my uncle with the similar tube on his nose and his mouth while my auntie was sleeping soundly with minor cuts. I raced over to my auntie first and stroke her cheek. She's.....cold..... I looked at Mr.King and his face expression tell it all. I gasped and pointed my finger at him.

"Don't tell me......You turned my uncle and auntie into vampires!!?" I yelled. Mr. King gripped my mouth and I started punching him furiously.

"Mmmmm!" I screamed through his fingers. Unexpectedly Mr. King was able to get me to calm down a bit by slamming me into the wall. His hot breath was against my neck and it made my hairs rise up.

"They..... They were dying. I couldn't bear the fact it was my fault they were in that condition. I had to save them" he said. I took in what he said and sighed deeply while moving my hand to ease up the tension in my thighs. I take a seat and grabbed my head. How will my last family will take this?

"I can use my magic to make it seem like they knew about their transformation and how to act like vampires" Mr. King suggested. I nodded and stood up.

"That's the best way right now."

Mr. King nodded and walked over to my family before outstretching his hands and whispering a few things before I watched his fingertips turning blue. He placed his fingers in my aunt's head while doing the same to my uncle. They twitched a little but before going completely stiff. I started panicking as Mr. King steps back and pant heavily. He looked over at me and embraced me but all my focus was on them.

"It'll take some time for the mindset to transform"

I nodded and take a seat besides Mr. King. His arm was still around me but I didn't mind, instead I rest my head on his shoulders.

"I'm so sorry for the pain I must've caused you, Angelina"

"Mistakes happened. That was makes us hu–oh nevermind...." I said while realizing he's not a human being. The room door opens and Justice, Joshua and Justin came running, looking around. Their eyes laid on Mr. King and I, so I take my head off Mr. King's shoulder and he stood up and frowned.

"I forbidden you to leave the house!"

"Like we were going to listen to your dumdass "warning" Justice whispered. His eyes goes on me and I nodded to tell him I was okay. Joshua walked over to my aunt and uncle before looking at me and raising an eyebrow.

"Your..... parents?"

"No....just.... Other family members" I said while sighing. Mr. King rolled his eyes and saw my aunt was waking up. Her eyes were now blood red and her mouth watered at the sight of me. Mr. King stood in front me and I grabbed a hold of his arm. My aunt snarled and crawled off the bed while moving her head around like she was paranoid.

"Is she....like.....going to eat me or something?" I asked while putting my body closer to Mr. King. He sighed and turned to me.

"Since this is all new to her. She has to have her first human blood drink. But we'll do someone else, not you"

I mentally sighed and tried not to look at my auntie but I couldn't help it. Her whole features was different, her hair, skin, eyes and of course her teeth. Justin grabbed my auntie's arm and held her down while looking at Mr. King. He raised an eyebrow and I walked over to the door and saw dozen of nurses walking around the hospital. I can't possibly sacrifice someone else's life because of Mr. King's fault. Everyone in this hospital could have a family, a wife or a husband. I can't bring this on them. I close the door and turned around to everyone before reaching for one of those knife's that the doctor uses to cut up someone. I positioned the knife to my left arm and gave it one slice before doing the same to my right arm. Blood leaks from my veins and Joshua races over to me while gripping my wrists.

"Wh....what? Why did you do that?"

"They need it." I said while walking over to them and placing my wrists to their mouth. My aunt attacks me, clawing at my arm, putting her cold wet tonuge all over my wrist. My uncle had to grabbed my waist in order to get a more fuller drink. I think I can feel his hands on my ass but I don't want to fuck him up right now. I had to grabbed the bed sheets of how much blood they were sucking.

"Jesus.... Auntie.......Uncle...... you sure are taking a lot...." I said while feeling a little tipsy.

"I think you should stop." Mr. King whispered while reaching for me. I allowed him to take me off of my family members and set me on the couch in the room. A patch was being put on my wrists and I smiled weakly at Justice.

"Why aren't you guys eating me alive right now?

"Because we learned to control ourselves around you....well most of us" Justice whispered. I chuckled and stroke his cheek. He froze for a second before closing his eyes and leaning into me. I play with his hair a little and he sighs.

"My mother used to do that to me as a kid...."

"I figured that. That's sweet."

"You're–"

"Are you two done? Cuz we have to get the fuck outta here" Justin said while walking over to the door and opening it. Justice lifted me up in his arms and I rest my head on his chest. The patches on me were comfortably soft so I didn't feel the urge to peel it off.  Then Mr. King grabbed my aunt and uncle with some.....mind controlling method. Joshua and Justin race out the door in vampire speed with Mr. King following right after them. Justice looked at me and smirked.

"It's gonna get breezy soon...." he said while running out the door and into the woods. Compare to his warmth and blood loss, I couldn't help but rest on his body.

(SORRY FOR THE LATE UPDATE! SCHOOL'S GETTING STRESSFUL FOR ME AND ONE OF MY TEACHERS DIDNT EVEN GIVE A DAMN ABOUT ME ALMOST COMMITTING SUICIDE WHEN I WAS 14 YEARS OLD! SO YEAH. THAT HAPPENED.)