18 (Short)

Angelina's POV

"ARE YOU HURT? DID HE RAPE YOU? ANGELINA? ANGELINA!!" My aunt yelled at me. I couldn't move. My body wouldn't function. I felt my clothing being torned off and placed on a soft bed. Once there was slient, I let tears pour out of my eyes. That man destroyed me. He took what was precious to me and now..... I'll never get it back. Hate and anger build up inside me to the point I can feel myself losing control. He must pay.
_____________

Mr. King's POV

"Did you rape her, you son of a bitch!?" I yelled at the stranger who was smirking demonically at me. He shrugged and chuckled.

"Maybe. I mean.... It's hard not to get a little taste out of her. She's smoking hot!"

"You dare! Who are you?"

"Your forgotten son!" 

I lunged at him but he moved away, uppercutting me in the face. I hit the ground hard but stood back up and focused my attention on a nearby trees, I outstretched my hands and made the trees fall on top of him. He cried out in pain before running towards me at a fast pace.

"No!" I hear someone yelled. The stranger's body crumbles to the ground and he starts gasping for air. I looked to the side and saw Angelina. Her hair was a mess, her outfit was pitch black and her fingers were glowing red. The stranger yelps again and grabbed at my leg.

"PLEASE HAVE MERCY!! I CAN'T-I CAN'T BREATHE!"

Angelina chuckled darkly but floating her way over to us. I staggered back and hit the ground. Angelina looked nothing like she did before.

 Angelina looked nothing like she did before

"Don't worry. This asshole is mine." She said. I gulped and stepped back as she gripped the stranger's chin and pressed her lips against him. As she kisses him, his body starts to disintegrate. After 3 minutes, his body were turned to ashes and Angelina looked up at me.

"Do you want to know what he did to me?"

"I can smell you. Your not pure anymore" I replied. She nodded and walked away.

"I can't blame you......but he did all that just to see who you were." She said while entering in the house. I looked down at the ashes and shake my head. Never met this man but he claims I'm his father?
________________

Angelina's POV

I kicked opened my door and slammed it while ripping pieces of my outfit. Once I was back to my regular self, I crawled into my bed and wrapped the covers around myself. I heard the door opened and a hand rest on my shoulder, I turned around and saw Justice standing there.

"You Ok?"

"Do I look Ok? I was raped and it was all for Mr. King!" I exclaimed angirly. Justice's face softened and he takes a seat with me.

"I apologized for what happened. I wished I could of found you sonner."

"It's alright. At least I controlled my abilities."

"I looked outside and saw ashes on the floor. Only a vampire can have ashes like that. So this guy was a vampire?"

"I believe so. When we were.......he bit into my neck." I whispered. Suddenly Justice grabbed my shoulders and his eyes were pinned into my skull.

"Shit..... It's possible that......"

He paused and closed his eyes.

"You can become a vampire at midnight."