12

Angelina's POV

A slight bitter taste came into my mind as my body lays in a still position. I swallowed the taste and suddenly I was able to fully move my body. I looked over to side to see Justice setting a cup on the table and turning back to me with a smile on his face. My body collapsed on his lap. I desperately needed a hug. So much has happened. Justice strokes my hair and I tap his lap as a tear goes down my cheek.

 Justice strokes my hair and I tap his lap as a tear goes down my cheek

"It's ok. I'm here for you"

"You're the only one I can trust"

"Really? What about my father?"

I sat up and frowned at the mention of Mr. King's name. Justice looked at me emotionally.

"What's wrong with my father?"

"He betrayed you. He betrayed us" I said while looking towards the window.

"What? How?"

"He made a deal with the witch to make you a sexual beast. He wanted you to hurt me so I couldn't forgive you anymore and fall in love with him and his cruse would get lifted."

Justice sighed and stood up to walked towards the window. After a few minutes he slammed his fist into the wall, creating a big hole.

"Fuck! Why would he do that to me?"

"I don't know. It's not like him" i said while standing up and looking down at the outfit i was wearing. HOLD UP! I JUST NOTICED THAT I'M ALWAYS BEING CHANGED OUT OF MY OLD CLOTHES TO NEW CLOTHES. SO THEY SEEN MY BODY MORE THAN 10 TIMES

I embraced Justice and he wrapped his arm around me

I embraced Justice and he wrapped his arm around me. I buried my head into his chest, snuggling deeper into the warmth.

"I like this..." I hear justice whispered.

"Me too. A moment of peace" I replied. Justice brings my chin up and gently pressed his lips against me. I moaned and closed my eyes as his huge hands goes to my waist.

Damn. I never wanted to be touch so much till now.

"Someone's excited" Justice whispered in my hear. I raise an eyebrow and I can feel him cupping one of my breast. I shrieked once I realized that my tits were very hard and sensitive.

"Sorry!" Justice exclaimed while letting go of me. I bit my lip and reopened one of my eyes.

"It's....okay...."

I got picked up by justice and he carries me out the room and into the living room. He placed me in Mr. King's chair and we were facing the doorway.

"I'm confused. Why am I facing this way?"

"They're coming."he said while grabbing a drink that has red stuff in it. I'm guessing its blood. I sighed and stared ahead at the door. I hear the bushes ruffling and the door opens up with a blast and smoke surrounds three figures.

"ANGELINA!!" The voice yelled. Mr. King! I can't....I can't let him see me. But it was too late the smoke has already cleared and strong arms were gripping my sides.

"I'm so sorry Angelina! I didn't mean to do any of this to you!"

Mr. King kneels down to my level and smiled, thinking I was ok with his apology. I clenched my fist before smacking him across the face. He looks at me stunned and so does Justice, Joshua and Justin. I started crying unexpectedly. Mr. King holds my hand as I cry.

"Dad.....I think you should give her some time a-"

"HELL NO! HE GOT A LOT TO ANSWER FOR!" Justice yelled before running towards his father. Both men goes tumbling to the ground and I stand there, watching the whole thing. Justin runs over to me and brings in into a room. He gets something and blocks the doorway. While facing the door, he tilts his head to the side and sighed.

"I'm sorry" He said while exiting the room.

"HEY!" I called while racing over to the door to opening it but the thing he put on it scraped my elbow.

"Ow! Shit!" I yelled while pressing my ear to the door to hear yelling and banging. I bring myself away from the door and looked down at my hands to see it was getting red and hot.

"What the hell...?" I asked myself. I remembered this feeling when I accidentally killed the witch. I let my hands face the doorway and a blast from my hands goes on the door, creating a big firing hole. Now I can clearly see what's going on outside. I stepped inside the living room and see Justice on top of Mr. King and both of their eyes were red and had sharp appearances. I see Justin and Joshua trying to stop the fight but their strength was no where near Justice and Mr. King. I frowned and looked down at the floor. They can't kill each other over me.

"Stop!" I said while outstretching my hand. Everyone and everything stops moving. I gasped and stepped back, hitting the floor.

"What the fuck just happened?" I said out loud before standing up and everything was going at a slow pace. I smirked and walked over to pull Justice off of Mr. King and sitting him on the chair before strapping a belt around him before doing the same to Mr. King. Then i grabbed Joshua and Justin and placed them on the floor with grins on their faces. Once I was certain this was correct, i sit next to Joshua and Justina and said the following words, "Go.."

Everything resumes and all the boys looked at each other.

"What's going on?"

"I thought we were fighting!"

Then they all stopped talking and looked down at me. I just smiled and shrugged.

"Wasn't me" I lied.