21

Angelina's POV

The Next Day

I don't know how many times Joshua and I had sex. Six?....or was it ten? I don't remember but all I know is that I'm too sore to continue. Joshua was stroking my hair while I rest my head on his chest.

"You don't feel bad, do you?"

"No. I actually feel good. Like I can do whatever I want."

"Now you are a vampire."

"I want to know what I can do first." I said while climbing out of his bed and leaving the room. Mr. King was in the living room reading a book. He turns his head at me before scanning down at my body. I didn't even try to cover myself, they already seen what I had.

"Where's Justice?" I asked.

"In his room, working out. How was Joshua?"

"Pretty good." I said while sitting down. Mr. King stands up and walks over to me. With a smile on his face, he leans down and kisses me. We stayed there for a couple of minutes before I pulled back and leaned back into the chair, it leans with me and Mr
King gets on top of me before licking his lips.

"Damn. I wanted this since I first laid my eyes on you." He said. I shake my head and giggled.

"We can't. I still haven't forgiven you yet."

"Maybe after this, you will."

His fangs bits into my neck and I moaned out and wrapped my legs around him. He pulls them out and licks the wound. I clawed at his back and smirked as his member started poking from his pants.

"Excited, are we?" I whispered in his ear. He unzipped his pants and grabbed my legs, spreading them apart before thrusting himself inside me. I bit down on my bottom lip. Still sore and so much pain. Mr. King was fast and harder than Justice. Justice was gentle and tried his best not to hurt me. Joshua was both rough and soft but Mr. King takes the prize. I couldn't describe his sex. It was all a mystery. Now I can see why the witch couldn't get over him. I hear a sharp sound coming from the side of me but I was too focused on pressure inside me.

"You have such little chemistry with her but yet you still want to fuck her!" I hear someone yell. Mr. King paused and sighed before glaring at the person. I do the same thing and saw Justice and Joshua standing there with their arms folded. I groaned and let Mr. King take himself out of me. They started arguing with each other and I took that opportunity to sneak into my bedroom and lock the door. Pulling out this outfit

I went into the bathroom and took a long hot shower

I went into the bathroom and took a long hot shower. I dressed into the outfit and sat in my room. Finally some peace and quiet. I double-tap my necklace and let my eyes rolled to the back of my head. Finally I was face to face with Vanessa and she smiled at me. When I was transforming, I kept seeing her as flashbacks but now I see her as herself. Her spirt lives inside the necklace.

"Wow! So you and the boys have been busy!"

"You have no idea! I had to use my magic to turn on the fan. I hope I didn't offend you when I had sex with Mr. King."

"Oh no. I understand. He needs an upgrade anyways right?"

I shrug and walked around in our room. It was dark and black with lamps surrounding us. I gripped my stomach and groaned.

"Something wrong?"

"Yeah. My stomach been cramping. It started ever since yesterday."

There was five seconds of awkward silence until Vanessa started giggling.

"What's so funny?" I asked.

"You know, vampires can get pregnant 5x faster than a normal human being. "

Now there was dead silence before I started laughing.

"And why did you tell me that?"

She looked up at me and raise an eyebrow.

"It's possible that you're pregnant and one of my son's or my husband is the father."

I gasped and pointed my finger at Vanessa.

"No! I just had sex with Mr. King today!"

"But Genetics can combine Justice, Joshua and Mr. King's sperm together and...make a child." She explained. I started to lose conscious so I woke back up to see Justice, Joshua and Mr. King surrounding me with red = lust in their eyes.

"You look so beautiful right now, Angelina." Justice said while holding my hand.

"I love the color red on you." Mr. King whispered while stroking my cheek.

"Your beauty is just like no other girl I met before in my life, Angelina." Joshua mentioned while looking down at my body. I rolled my eyes and glare at each one of them.

"Ever since I became a vampire, you assholes been on my ass but you know what!? SINCE I HAD SEX WITH YOU ALL, I BEEN GETTING CRAMPS AND SHIT AND NOW THERE COULD BE A POSSIBLITY THAT I'M PREGNANT WITH ONE OF YOU DICK HEAD'S CHILD!!" I hollered. I hear thundering and rain falling from the sky and I groan. I need to calm down and pour myself a drink.

"Wait... so you're PREGNANT?" Mr. King asked.

"It seems likely." I said while standing up. Justice helped me and I sit on the bed.

"I bet it's my child. I was the first one to have sex with you " Justice mentioned while sitting with me.

"No. It could be anyone's. I wish but..... I'm just not ready to be a mother just yet." I mumbled sadly.

"Whosever baby it is. I'll support it. We're all are held responsible." Mr. King said. Now I have to be even more careful with my body. What if I'm pregnant with triplets!? Good god!