" but why am still here? " i asked. I wished they killed me already.

" Because we have something to find out" it was him masky.
Andrew left the room. I sat there not looking at him. So that's why I'm still alive.

" what do you want from me" i cried.

" if you help me find hashim's past  I'll let you free" he said. What did he just say. Hashim's past. What is he gonna do with that. I never thought much about hashim's life before me. I always enjoyed every minute with him. Never bothered about his past.

" why would i want to help you?" I tried not to let my voice shaky.

" because you love him" how did he know. He is using my weak points.

" i need a reason to help you. Why would i want to help a person like you. A killer a marfia someone who doesn't deserve being helped. Because all you do is make people helpless " i think my words were too much. I saw him blaze with anger. His green eyes a darker shade. He then bends to my level. Suddenly he pulled his mask off.

My heart literally jump of my rib cage. No no no  nooo way. Suddenly everything was like blurred. I fell and last thing was his worried face.

" Hashim, " the words left my mouth. But he quickly slapped my face not hard but hard enough to stop me from blacking out. I stood up. How could this be. Covering my mouth.

" hashim? " i don't know what i see. Is this some kind of magic. I rubbed my eyes and wiped my glasses. Thinking it's the fog making it look like I'm in a dream world.

" I know your confused and shocked. So am I" he said. This time his voice clear. He does look like hashim but he has green eyes. This isn't him.

" who are you?" My question made him run his hand through his hair.

" i don't know hana. I really don't know. The day i saw your hashim photo i really got confused and shook like you. I never thought i will face something like this." He said.

Damn if it wasn't to his eyes i would definitely think it was my hashim standing front of me.
But could he be hashim's twin. That made my mind run a thousand thoughts.

" But you could be someone to hashim." That just slipped of my mouth.

" yeah exactly. I need to get this off. That's why i need your help. I remember waking from a coma. And all i remember is i was here. I didn't know my name but dad i mean mr. King told i was his son david. I thought he was saying the truth. They made me the king of marfia. I was trained to shoot. But i hate all this. Not a single day i felt homelike. But i was right. Something is wrong. Very wrong. " he was blubbering.

My head was hurting with his story.  The marfia king who is being called the most dangerous is here front of me in my husband's reflection. How could this be.

" wait so your saying you were lost of your memory and the king one told your his son. But you don't remember anything? " i asked. He nodds like a school kid.

" i will help you find out this but you should drop all this marfia if your connect to hashim " i request him. He thinks. Then nods.

" let's come to a deal. Now shall we?" He asked. I nod yes.

" you help me find out what is my real self and bring back my memory and i will help you get back to your life with hashim " he said. But how is this gonna be possible. Hashim already said kalas for our relationship. He ain't gonna take me back. Not after all the things happen. And how on the earth am i gonna bring his memory back.

" but how am i gonna do it. I don't know anything about hashim. It's not even a year for our marriage. He isn't saying anything to me either. " i said.