Chapter 3 - 06:30 Los Angeles, USA

Start from the beginning

Zayn rolled to his side angrily huffing, he was ashamed of the way he thought sometimes. He honestly wish he'd had more control over his brain.

The next sunny morning the young agent was awakened by a loud knock at the door.

Zayn yawned as he lifted his head to his alarm clock on the nightstand '06:30am' his eyes flew wide open and he jumped out of the bed and sprinted to the door. 'Fuck late on the first day!'

"My apologies Mr. Cowell. My alarm-"

Simon pushed himself in as a long line of people followed behind him. "Dress him as fast as you can please." He ordered the group of 5 who had walked in with him.

"Yes sir." They nodded quickly going right to work, pulling the young spy straight into the bathroom.

"You have no time for a shower." The girl ran out to get his outfit and came back in instructing him how to wear his clothes.

It only took him about 30 minutes to finish dressing which wasn't bad. He stepped out of the bathroom looking like a rich famous heartthrob.

He wore a black leather jacket on top of a low buttoned black and white striped shirt which showed a bit of his skin and tattoos but not his full chest. For pants he wore tight ripped expensive skinny jeans and black men's suede $200 worth boots. His stylist fixed hair and groomed his grown beard so he looked like a hig profiled celebrity. His cologne was of fine warm pine by Tom Ford. That cologne freaking smelled like money aside from the pine scent.

Shawn greeted him with a smirk "Looking good omega

Shawn greeted him with a smirk "Looking good omega. If I wasn't your colleague I'd be asking ya on a date and maybe take ya home for the night." He complimented jokingly as he handed the boy a pair of ray ban sunglasses which really had a small camera and a mic embedded at the screws. "Wear these, they have a mic and a small camera in them. Don't drop them."

Zayn chuckled taking them "Rodger that." He purposely answered using his role name as a pun. No one didn't quite pick up on it except for Niall, he was laughing hysterically.

"Agent Horan hush." Simon snapped "I'm second guessing bringing you here to work on this case."

That had the boy completely silent. It was his dream to work a case like this. He didn't intend on ruining it for himself.

Shawn turned back to Zayn pulling out a tiny skin colored ear piece "And here's your ear piece. You know how to put this on"

Zayn took it nodding as he hooked it into his ear waiting for further instructions.

Shawn gave him a thumbs up "Okay good, now you have your gun on you?"

"Yep in the secret spot" Zayn gestured to his lower back.

"Good that's great." He gave another thumbs up. Geez he hated how Shawn always treated him like a kid. All because he was the leader of the team. Simon was still chief and Paul was the second in command then came Shawn. He needed to back the fuck up and chill. Okay maybe he was over reacting but still.