Extra Chapter 2

This will actually be a flashback to a cutie behind the scenes moment. Enjoyyyyyyy 💕💕💕

"Seung Jo..." Aylea smiles up at him. "Yes?" He raises a brow with a slight grin "Do you need something else?" He asks kissing her head.

"No. Well...I guess just a little reassurance. We're getting married in a month and our little boy will be here in like three months. Things are moving so fast..." she sighs a little. Seung Jo adjusts so that his hands were over her rounded stomach under the water. They decided to take a relaxing hot bubble bath together, and Aylea insisted everything be lavender. So he held her against him, enjoying their down time together.

"Baby, We will be fine. I know things may seem out of hand but it will all fall into place just right. You graduate soon, Doctor Choi." He kisses her cheek. "You have a husband who loves to cook so you'll never hunger. And i have an intelligent wife who will go on to do amazing things. So I'll never run out of things to be proud of. Especially with Dong Woo on the way, soaking up your smarts while he waits." Aylea can't help but smile widely at that.

Giggling she tells him her Favourite thing about him "Cheesy bastard." She kisses his jaw before relaxing back against him. Just being around him could calm her from any bad day at work or school. Even the baby calmed at his touch when he kept Aylea up kicking.

"I love you." Seung Jo rubs her stomach gently. "I love you, Seung Jo." Aylea closes her eyes to relax into his arms. The smell of lavender and his warm embrace completely relaxing her.

Cheesy Bastards

Lots more bonus chapters to come hehe

They're bonus chapters because they don't exactly fit the plot
But they're cute little scenes that people might wanna read about behind the main plot