Thirteen

Aylea lays her head on the window as Seung Jo drives her home. She doesn't say anything, just watches the houses pass as they leave his parents home. 

"Aylea..." Seung Jo reaches for her hand, she lets him take it. "I'm sorry about my mom. Shes Just...ignorant."

She rolls her eyes "Yeah I can see that...but she doesn't have to worry. End of this month I'll be gone. Out of her hair." She takes her hand back and put it in her lap.  He sighs, "Baby don't say that. Listen, I know we agreed we'd just...date for now. But you mean more to me than a three month fling."

"Seung Jo...you know I feel the same. But I have to go back and finish school. It's just a year. After that we can see where we stand." She says looking down into her lap.

He nods "Okay..." he pulls into the parking garage of her apartments. She reaches for her seatbelt until he turns off his truck. "What are You doing?" She asks. He shrugs "I'm not leaving you upset." He looks at her. She sighs and gets out of the truck, heading to her apartment. Seung Jo follows and closes the door behind them "Are You hungry?" He asks.

"I am...are you cooking?" She asks hopefully. He smiles "Of course, I'll see what you have and make something really quick."

Aylea goes to shower, knowing that whatever he made would be tantalizing and delicious. After her shower she throws on a bathrobe and ties her hair up as she had no plans to go out the rest of the day. She walks out of the bathroom and sighs blissfully at the smell of grilled seafood. "That smells so good." She wraps her arms around him from behind, laying her head on his back.

"You ate a lot of seafood back home right?" He asks. She nods "Yes, shrimp, crabs, crawfish, catfish, trout. My dads family are oyster fishermen so I was raised with seafood." She smiles fondly remembering her upbringing. She leans up on her tippy toes and kisses the back of his neck gently "I know you can't control your mom and her feelings. I just don't want to be anywhere I'm not welcome. It's very uncomfortable."

He turns and faces her, pulling her to him "I'm so sorry you were uncomfortable. Anywhere I am, you are welcome. Always." He kisses her head. Aylea nods "Okay..." she smiles a bit up at him "The rest of this month will just be fun for us. And intense studying for me. So get back to cooking and we can watch more American dramas." She slaps his butt playfully. He jumps a bit and smirks "Alright, go find one for us."

She goes to look through the options, glancing at him at the stove, finding a man who could cook completely hot. This month would be hell knowing she'd have to let him go.

Would you date someone who's family doesn't approve of you?

Is it worth the drama it will no doubt cause?

Would you date someone who you'd have to leave in three months?

Is the love in that time worth the heartbreak at the end? Do Aylea and Seung Jo love each other??

Le gaspppp