Three

"The Patient, Park Bo Gum aged 39, suffers from PTSD and hallucinations. Prone to self harm and suicide. Currently being treated with antidepressants daily and klonopin as needed. Along with medication, the patient sees an in house therapist once a week and a psychiatrist every three months." Aylea states the information expected of her to the doctor in charge. The other students scribble down notes and the doctor smiles at her "Very good. Next patient."

As the next student recites the patient they had been charged with, Aylea makes sure to take detailed notes and listen to everything said. She can't make a mistake. This hospital is serious business.

After being here for nearly a month, Aylea was falling in nicely with the other students. Her teacher back home reported that the Head Doctor gave her generous marks on her first few weeks performance. Much of her time had been with studying patient charts and behavior, looking over case studies, and fixing her diet to give her top performance at work.

"Now, I will treat you all to lunch. Pick a takeout place and charge it to my card." Doctor Pyo pulls out his card and hands it to Aylea. Blinking she bows along with the others as he goes off to his office.

The students quickly launch into a discussion to see what they wanted. Aylea smiles as one place comes to mind "We could get food from this chicken place I know..." she volunteers.

One student Aylea Quickly grew to like perks up "Oh? Are they good?" Na Ra smiles. Aylea nods "Very, do you guys want to order from there?"

The others talk about it for a while before agreeing, letting her order as they'd never ordered there before. Aylea smiles and pulls out her phone and searches the place up before calling.

---------

"To go order!" Seung Jo wipes his hands on his apron as the little screen beeps with the large order.

"Hye Min, who's it for?" He asks curiously as the girl hangs up the phone from taking the order. Hye Min pulls on a pair of gloves "International Saint Mary's Hospital. I guess even psychologists agree that our food is good brain power." She grins "It was requested to be sent to the psychiatric ward."

Seung Jo nods "Ahh, Alright." He starts to mix the wings in the batter, deciding to definitely do his best if it were for higher ups like doctors.

He pauses "International Saint Mary's you said?" He looks up.

Hye Min nods "Yeah, why?"

He smiles "Did the caller give their name?" Hye Min nods again "Yes, something foreign...Hmm doctor uhh lee uh dah vess." She sounds it out with a smile. "American maybe?"

Seung Jo laughs lightly in delight. "Yeah probably American." His mind drifts to the name tag Aylea was wearing almost a month ago. If his memory and small amount of English serves him right, it's the same woman. "I'll deliver it myself this time. Maybe the sincerity will convince them to order again." He makes up an excuse.

Hye Min shrugs "If it works great, but hurry back. In case something happens." She goes out to give a table order.

Seung Jo smiles, he'll get to see her again. Just something about her intrigued him. He was dumb enough to not get her name, or even give her his. Not to worry, today he'll fix that.

Decided to kinda give his perspective a bit.

Not gonna do it often but when the time is right I will.

How is it thus far? Lemme know guys!

Decided this is Seung Jo! Brownie points if you know what drama this is from hehe