Eleven

•One and a half month left•

Aylea had continued on with her studies and her work. No more deaths happened under her care and patients were showing improvements. Despite her and Seung Jo's busy schedules, the two still made time for each other. Whether it be coffee dates, lunch, or just sitting on her sofa watching American movies. Aylea explaining the ones that didn't have subtitles.

"Wait...he's actually cursing that much?" Seung Jo asks, laying back on the sofa and Aylea snuggled up on his chest. She nods with a grin "Yup, words you don't even want to know." He quirks a brow "Wow...Americans are brutal with language."

Aylea nods again "Yeah, but not me right? " He pretends to think on it and she flicks under his chin gently "Watch it bud." She threatens playfully. "Or what?" He challenges. She tries to come up with something to back up her threat. "Orrrr...I'll trap you here. Keep you forever." She nods.

The smirk the creeps on his face tells her that he wouldn't actually mind that. "Perverted bastard..." she mumbles endearingly, laying her head back on his shoulder and turning her attention back to the tv.

After the movie he helps her tidy the place back up from their snacking and lounging as he would head back home. "So...only a little over a month left. What'll you do when I'm gone?" Aylea asks as she brings the popcorn bowl to the kitchen. Seung Jo follows behind with their cups "Hmmm...mope around grumbling a lot. Video call you a whole bunch. Hope that by the time you finish  school you haven't forgotten me."

She scoffs "You would have moved on by the time I finish school. I'd be long forgotten." She puts the bowl in the sink. Seung Jo puts the cups down and wraps his arms around her from behind "Nonsense. I'll never forget about you. I'll only do so if you tell me too."

Aylea bites her lip with a shy smile "What If I Forget about You and move on?" She grins.

He moves his arms from around her. She turns curiously to see a mischievous grin on his face. "What?" She questions. "You'll never forget me. I'll make it so." He nods and she yelps in surprise when he picks her up and tosses her across his shoulder. She laughs "What are you doing?" She asks.

"Taking you on an adventure." He turns out of the kitchen. She smirks "An adventure huh? Will it be fun?" She quirks a brow. "Very much so, adventure of a lifetime." He grins walking to her bedroom.

~~~~~~~ heh heh ~~~~~~~~~~~~

"We only have two weeks left...one week of class. One week of play. Then we get booted back to America." Rumina pouts. Aylea hugs her friend, laying her head on her shoulder as they sit side by side in the boba shop. "It'll be the most fun week of play ever. " she promises.
"I've been studying so hard. I think my head will pop off." Rumina sighs "Me too. My research paper still needs major reevaluation. " Aylea pouts.

"Maybe if you studied psychology instead of anatomy with Seung Jo you'd be further on your paper." Rumina smirks. Aylea gasps "Hush!" She laughs and nudges her friend playfully. "Lets go to the library. We can study there. I'll call Na Ra."

Eheheheh lmao
I'm childish sorry