Fourteen

• one week left •

Finally, Aylea had finished her paper and turned it in online. Only one week left in Korea. And she could relax. First, a victory nap.

Knock knock

She raises a brow and looks to her door from her position on the sofa. All her friends were home working on their stuff so who could be over? She gets up and peeps through the hole and sees a small cute girl no older than 18. "Yes?" She opens the door.

The girl looks at her and blinks in surprise "Aylea?" She asks. Aylea nods "That's me..." the girl grins "Ahh okay...I understand. Well I am Hye Min. I work with Seung Jo. He sent me to come get you." She smiles. This time Aylea blinks in confusion "Huh? Get me for what?"

Hye Min giggles "Its a surprise. I'm here to help you get ready and bring you to your destination. So let's go see what's in your closet!" She moves past her into the apartment. Aylea shrugs and closes the door, bringing Hye Min to her closet "These are all the clothes that I have..."

Hye Min looks through the dresses and pulls one out "This will do." She turns to Aylea with the form fitting royal blue dress. "This is stunning. Now shoes. Go get all freshened up and I'll do your hair." She nudges Aylea to the bathroom.

Aylea comes out in her robe and glances around the room. Hye Min sits on the bed with a grin on her face, a full outfit next to her on the bed. "Come now, lets get you all dolled up."

Hesitantly Aylea approaches the outfit and glances over the dress, heels, and her face flames scarlet when she sees the matching Victoria Secret undergarment set. "Don't get all blushy on me. Seung Jo comes to work way too happy now a days so I know you aren't as innocent as you might like to let on." She winks. Aylea snatches the underwear and goes to quickly change into them, not having the gall to deny anything.
~~~~~

After getting fully dressed and brushing off Hye Min's compliments on her 'killer body' Aylea, They head off to whatever the destination was in Hye Min's car. "How old are you?" Aylea questions curiously. Hye Min smirks "I'll never tell." She giggles.

Hye Min pulls into Seung Jo's second restaurant parking lot "Go on. Have fun." Aylea smiles "Thanks." She gets out and walks into the door, going to the hostess who smiles wide at her "Ms Davis?" She asks. Aylea nods and the hostess turns to head in.

Aylea frowns as the restaurant is completely empty, not a customer in sight. She sniffs as something wafts through her nose. Something delicious. But no, that's impossible. The hostess Leads her to the fancy side and in the middle there is a single table made, wine bucket on the side and a basket of flowers in the middle. "Your table." She smiles and walks back to the front.

"Cheesy and romantic." Aylea smiles "Thats my Seung Jo" she sits in the chair and furrows her brow as jazz music softly wafts through the room. "Didn't know they played jazz too." She murmurs.

She turns her head when she hears the light squeak of a cart being pushed and she grins when she sees it's Seung Jo dressed classy in a suit, pushing a cart with food in it. "You look beautiful." He compliments stopping to stand in front of her, smiling and kissing her forehead in greeting. "You look incredibly handsome. That suit is lovely on you." She admits, running her hand along the sleeve in admiration.

"Jazz music?" She questions curiously. He smiles "So you recognize it?" He takes one tray and sets it in front of her. He puts another across from her and takes a seat. "Hopefully You Like the food as well." He takes off the top of her tray and sits it aside, taking his off as well.

Aylea gasps in delight "Omo...You didnt..." she wonders in awe. He smiles "So that's a good thing on the visual?" She Just nods excitedly as she looks at the large bowl of gumbo in front of her, nearly crying as it had been months since she'd had any. "I got the recipe from Rumina who got it from your mom after a lot of begging." He chuckles.

Aylea digs in, Not the type of girl to try and eat cute in front of a guy. She moans in delight, the taste delicious. "You Did really well. Almost as good as my mom." She grins. "I wouldn't expect my food to taste nearly as good as a mother's. I'm glad you like it." He says eating himself.

The two talk as they eat, sipping wine and sampling the mini desserts he made, also native to her home city. Over an hour later, he pulls his phone out and shows her the app he controls the music with "Anything you want to listen to now?" He asks. She takes the phone with a song in mind, searching it up and finding it a few moments later. ( music attached that they're listening too )

"What is this music called?" He asks. "Blues." She says standing up as she wanted to dance to it. Seung Jo can't help but look her over, not having gotten a good look at her while she was sitting. "Come on, lets dance." She holds her hand out to him. "I don't know how to dance." He sighs a little bit. "Nonsense. You feel this music. Up you go." She tugs him up.

Seung Jo stands, obliging her wishes. "It's easy, You Just sway. Hold me like this," she wraps his arms around her waist and puts her own around him, laying her head on his chest. "And we just sway to the music." She says swaying her body softly, his moving along with hers as the music played.

Aylea takes this opportunity to just enjoy being in his embrace, taking in his scent of various spices and the cologne he uses. She listens to his steady heart beat, her body moving with his to the guitar and bass drum. "Seung Jo..." she says quietly. "Mm?" He looks down at her.

She smiles up at him, liking their height difference. He stood at 6'5 and she was 5'5 without the heels. Exactly a foot shorter than him. With the heels she made it to 5'7 and enjoyed the advantage of being able to kiss him easier. She presses her mouth to his, and he welcomes the kiss readily. The two never break apart, just allowing the kiss to build up until Aylea felt like her lungs were going to explode. "Maybe we should wait until we get somewhere a bit more...private." She breathes. Seung Jo grins, running his hands up and down her sides, "There's a room upstairs, same as the chicken shop." He informs her, speaking of the apartment like area he lives in above his chicken shop.

"Really? Well then...lead the way." She smirks, smashing their lips together again.

Seung Jo in his Suit beloooow
So handsome
And yes his actor in real life is super tall 😍😍 6'3
Also while I got your attention, while this is very KDrama like. I'm américaine so it's also gonna have American drama aspects. Innocence of KDramas
Raunchy of America Drama

 Innocence of KDramas Raunchy of America Drama

And I mean...who wouldn't take the opportunity of Aylea with this Seung Jo?