Eighteen

•Almost four weeks in America •

"Dr Klaus, You Have All My stuff sorted?" Aylea sits on the examination table with a smile. Dr Klaus nods "Yup, and I have something else for you too." She gives her a folded up piece of paper and sits in her doctor chair.

Aylea opens the paper and reads over it, it being her blood tests results. She feels her face fall as she reads over the words. "How long?" She asks. "About...six weeks? An ultrasound will make things much clearer." Dr Klaus says. "I dont see why you look so upset about this. You have a great career going so money won't be an issue. And you're almost done with school with a huge family here to support you."

"It's not about me not being able to care for the child." She rubs her face tiredly. "Ah...is it the father thats in issue?" She asks. Aylea snorts "Goofy bastard will be thrilled. No it's not him. It's his mother. She hates me. I don't need anything else for her to hate me for. Now I'll be muddling their bloodline or some bull like that." She shakes her head.

Dr Klaus smiles "Do you want to do an ultrasound? Take some pictures?" She asks. Aylea nods, "I do. Gimme five pictures." She lays down across the table to prepare. Dr Klaus calls the nurse to go get the machine and washes her hands and pulls on a pair of gloves "But this means you have to calm down and not stress as much. Especially so early in the pregnancy. It's your first so you have a high risk for miscarriage if you aren't careful. I'll prescribe you some vitamins that you have to take immediately, you've already missed over a month. "

Aylea nods with a sigh, trying to figure out how she would handle this whole situation.

~~~~~~~~

Aylea feels like she was ten again, getting scolded by her mother. "How did you not know? Were you not aware of the consequences of your actions? You never thought to check?"

She groans "Mom...I've been stressed and worried about stuff. Dr Klaus told me stop stressing and you yelling is putting the baby in danger...OW!" She rubs her head when her mom smacks her on it, half playful half serious "You'll live." She looks at the ultrasound "My first grandbaby...Does Song Josh know about this?"

Aylea ticks a brow "Song who now? You mean Seung Jo?" She rolls her eyes "I'm going to tell him in person. When I get back. Speaking of which, I can only stay until the end of next week. I have so much to do to prepare for classes and I still need to meet with Dr Pyo to go over my job description and paperwork and such."

Her mom nods "I'll miss my baby." She sighs. The two women look at each other, Aylea observing her mother's health. She was never the strongest physically but she seemed to be soldiering on nicely. That's good. Aylea can finish Her studies without fear.

Her biggest fear now is Choi Young Ae. A force to be reckoned with.

Mama Davis is a force herself. Does mama Choi really wanna try Aylea? We'll see on the next episode of DBZ!

 Does mama Choi really wanna try Aylea? We'll see on the next episode of DBZ!