Twenty Four

Three weeks have passed

"Soooo how are you feeling?" Na Ra asks as they make rounds. "Ughhh achey. My boobs really hurt. I had to go buy new bras yesterday." Aylea groans.

Na Ra chuckles "Well those are the amazing perks of being pregnant." She grins. "I can't wait to see the baby. I hope it's a girl." Aylea rolls her eyes "The girls in my family are handfuls. I just hope it's healthy." She smiles, rubbing her small bump lovingly.

"Ah, Aylea." Dr Pyo walks up to her "Just the person I wanted to see." He smiles "You're in good health?" She smiles "Yes Doctor Pyo, thanks for asking. Do you need me to do something?"

"Yes, I need someone to work side by side with another doctor to help with psychotherapy." He says "And You expressed interest in it previously so, I thought I'd offer you the opportunity." Aylea takes the chart he was handing to her and looks it over. "Choi Min Woo..." she sighs "This is the only patient available?" She asks. Dr Pyo shakes his head "No, is there a problem?" He frowns.

"No, no problem. Thank you for this opportunity." She smiles and takes the file and closes it. He nods and walks off to his next task. Na Ra puts her hand on Aylea's "You'll do Fine. Don't let those old bags get to you and ruin your opportunities." She smiles. Aylea smiles back "Thanks Na Ra, I'll meet you for lunch." Na Ra nods and the two part ways.

~~~~~~~~~

"Doctor Park," Aylea bows, Doctor Park smiling "Ive heard you have talent. The patient today is still in the early stages of Alzheimer's, So We want to work with him to prolong his symptoms from developing." He says. Aylea nods "I understand, I hope to help as much as possible." She smiles and the two enter Mr Choi's room.

The elder man lays on the bed, reading he looks up when he hears them enter. "Aylea..." he looks her over and turns his head slightly. "Mr Choi." She bows and Doctor Park does as well. "You two know each other?" He Looks between them. "Yes, We knew each other." Mr Choi says simply.

Sensing some tension, Doctor Park just nods "Okay then, Well you know me and Doctor Davis already so that saves us introductions. We are here today to talk about your treatment you'll be receiving while in the hospital." He closes the door and begins the discussion.

After Doctor Park leaves, Aylea sits at the visitors chair and opens his chart to begin his evaluation. "Okay Mr Choi I'm going to ask you some questions okay? I need you to answer them to the best of your ability." He just nods, sitting up.

She takes out her pen and begins to ask him basic questions, his name, Birthday, place of birth, where he lives and things like that. "Okay and are you married?" She asks. He nods. "Any children?" She writes down his answer. "Just Seung Jo." He rolls his eyes slightly, annoyed with her.

"Any grandchildren?" She asks, not looking up. "No." He says, her head shooting up "What do you mean, 'no'?" She furrows her brows. "I don't have any grandchildren. Seung Jo doesn't have any children. Unless you're pregnant or something." He shakes his head.

Aylea blinks. Is this part of his Alzheimer's? But if it was he wouldn't be upset with her. He doesn't know. "What the fuck..." she whispers softly in English. "Okay...thats All the questions I need from you right now. I'll be back later Mr Choi." She stands and bows before rushing off.

She takes her phone out quickly and sends a text to Seung Jo "Meet me at the hospital. As soon as you can. It's urgent." She puts her phone away and sighs, pressing the button on the elevator.

What is going on?

What is going on?
Is Mr Choi just becoming forgetful?
Did someone lie?
Dun Dun
>~>