Yet again, no one answers. 

That was their chance to answer.

I kicked the door in, entering forcefully. 

Theres beds here, a couch, so it would be ideal to stay here for the night, but I like my tree idea better for some reason.

This place just seems to hold untold demons.

So, I went into a little shed type thing and I found some rope. 

Before leaving, I passed the graves. Now, unexplainably I could feel the pain, loss, and sorrow that came with them. I could feel every tear caused by these losses, just rush over me. 

As I walked deeper and deeper into the woods, I couldn't help but wonder why I could feel the things I did. 

A crazy thought, I know, but what if its someone from the prison?

The graves were rather small, and I thought I saw Tyreese, Lizzie, and Mika leave together. What if that's their resting place? 

I had chosen a big, thick, tall tree. One that was stable and one that I could hide away in. 

I climbed the tree until I couldn't climb any higher and stay safe. 

Before falling asleep I made sure to look around, gather in all that I could about my location.

I was in a tall tree by train tracks with a faded blue SUV. 

I then worked on going to sleep and before long, I was out.  

Glenn's P.O.V

Tara fell and her leg got stuck under some of the debris. The walkers would sooner or later find their way to us, I know it. 

She told me to leave her, but I couldn't. Not after all she's helped me do. 

I kept trying to get her leg free, she kept trying, but we both failed. 

The walkers were coming. Her and I were arguing about me just leaving. I wasn't gonna, she's helped me, I'm determined to help her. 

I took my hand gun and I began shooting at the walkers. 

I took two down just before other gun fire began. It wasn't just from one gun either. 

I ducked down attempting to avoid being hit, which was successful. 

The gun fire stopped, and I stood up. To my surprise, I saw Abraham, Rosita, Eugene, Sasha, Bob, and the one person I had been missing the most, Maggie, my wife. 

Her and I looked at one another in disbelief as we crashed together in a hug that was followed by a kiss. 

When our reunion was over, we stuck by one another's side. 

"Where's Emma?" Abraham asked. 

I didn't know how to respond, I didn't know if he knew she wasn't bit. Then a lightbulb flashed on in my head. 

The smile on my face slowly formed into a frown, I lowered my head and shook it no. 

"Wait! What happened?!" Rosita butted in. 

"Well, there was another swarm of walkers on the other side and she ran into it, I guess distracting them, giving us enough time to get through. She saved us." Tara added. 

Thank god, I didn't have enough time to think of a good, believable answer. Though, this wasn't a good thing to tell them, now they think she's dead. We couldn't have told them that we just lost her either. They'd be pissed. How could I explain that I was more focused on finding Maggie, than turning back to find someone who couldn't have gotten too far.