37.smoking cigarettes prank

Dee pov

"What's sup DJ squad.today I am doing the smoking cigarettes prank."i showed the new box of cigarettes.

"I don't smoke.so I am just going light to and just close to mouth.right now nova is moving the front lawn.I already sent up a camera outside.I am going to walk out there and start lighting the cigarette."I turn the camera off.I walked out the front door.I sat on the stoop.I watch nova lawn with the lawnmower.I took out a cigarette and light it a few times.I held the cigarette in between my two finger close to my mouth.

"Aye,dee can you get me wate-" then he looked me.he stopped the lawnmower off.

"Fuck nor nigga."said nova.he snatched the cigarette out my hand.

"Hellllllll no to no no."said nova.he threw it to the ground and step on it.

"Aye,I was smoking that!"

"No anymore."

"Whatever.I got another one."I took out the box.he snatched the box.

"Why you got these?"

"To smoke.duh.give it back."he put it his back pocket.

"Dee,what's up.what's wrong?"

"Nothing."

"Then why you smoking?"

"I ain't got no problem."

"Most of time when someone is smoking is because they have a problem in life."

"I ain't got no problem.now give me it.I paid $5 for that box."

"No.actually you know what." He went to the water hose.he put the box and put water on it.I smacked my lips.

"Aye mane,you waste $5."

"No.you waste $5 dollar for pack of cancer sticks."I rolled my eyes.

"I don't play smoking or drinking.you know that.so,I don't know why you try to smoke right in front of me."

"you no fun.its was a prank."

"That was a stupid prank.try harder."He smirked.he went back to mowing the lawn.I grabbed the camera for the stand in the bush.

"If you like this prank like ,comment and subscribe."

Prank WarOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara