10.destroying girlfriend phone prank

Nova pov

I acting like I looking in my dresser.I place the camera on the dresser and covered it up with a shirt.I turn it on.Dee was laying in bed playing on her phone.

"Babe,have you seen my headphones?"

"No."said Dee.

"Maybe I left it in the car."then I went to the car.I turned my phone camera on.

"What's up,DJ squad.today,I am destroying dee favorite beside me of course."I smirked.

"I destroying her phone.now I am not heartless."I grabbed the fake phone from the glove compartment.I showed it to the camera.

"Couple days ago.I brought this.now I am the car to do the intro cuz Dee in room on her phone.this is going interesting."then I turn it off.I went back in the house.

"I couldn't find it."I lay next to her.I put my chin in the her shoulder.

"What'cha doing?"

"Instagram."said Dee.

"I want your attention."

"You got my attention."said Dee while still looking at her phone.I moved her hair off her shoulder.I kissed her neck.

"I am not in the mood.move."

"Look at me."

"I can hear you just fine."

"Gimme this stupid phone."I snatched it out of her hand.I quickly put in my back pocket.I stood up from the bed.I pulled the fake phone from my pocket.

"Gimme my shit."

"No.I am trying you on this phone."I threw the phone on the floor.it broken into pieces.Dee eyes was widened.

"Why the hell did you do that!?!"said dee

"Cuz I tried of you being on your phone."

"Okay.bet!"she got from the bed.she grabbed my phone off the nightstand.

"Since we breaking Iphones now."said Dee.I grabbed Dee wrist.

"Dee,chill!I can buy you a new phone."

"Okay.we can both get a new phone."said Dee.she tried to throw my phone.I wrapped her arms around herself.

"Let go!"

"Calm down!"

"I am calm.let go!"

"No,you not you trying to break my phone."

"Cuz you broke my phone!"

"I can buy you a new one!"

"Okay.and you can buy another for yourself cuz I will break this phone."

"Dee,its prank!"I let go of her.

"Okay but my phone is still broken."she crossed her arms.

"No,it is not."I grabbed the phone out my pocket.She snatched the phone out my hand.I grabbed the camera out the hiding spot.

"wait,so you brought a new iPhone for a prank.that was dumb."said dee

"Actually I brought the fake phone off amazon."

"I hate you."

"i love you too."I kissed her.

"If you like this prank comment nova nation below and subscribe."I turn the camera off.

"Don't do never again."said Dee.

"Whatever."