28.make up prank

Idea by:Deetranaduh
Dee pov

I turned the camera on.

"Whats good DJ squad?yes,I am back.I doing two prank on nova this week.on monday I did waxing prank on him today is Saturday.and I am doing the make up prank."I smirked.

"Right now he is sleeping.yeah.he gonna learn not sleep around me.hopefully he doesn't wake up until I caked up his face."I went to the room.I sent the camera on tripod and stood it next to me.I grabbed some of my makeup.I did his eye shadow,eye lashes and wings.then I did his lips.he moved a little.okay.I am done.

I moved the tripod to the corner

I moved the tripod to the corner.I went to the kitchen.I grabbed a pan and metal spoon.I went to the room.I tried not to laughed.I stood next to the bed._I bang the spoon to the pan.

"Wake ya ass up!"nova sit up with a panic.he glared at me.

"Why you waking me up for?"

"Cuz I am lonely."

"That's why you have friends for."he got off the bed.

"Your my friend."

"I meant a friend that's not sleeping."he went to the bathroom.

"Diamond!"yelled nova.I grabbed the camera off the tripod.I walked to the bathroom.

"Yes?"

"Why you put make up on my face?"

"You look cute!"Nova tried to wash it off.

"why won't it come off?"asked nova.

"Cuz you need makeup wipes or you will scrubbing your face for hours."

"Let me have some makeup wipes."

"Say deeblock is the best block."

"Scrubbing it is."

"if you like this Prank like,comment deeblock is the best block,and subscribe."I turned the camera off.

"You will only hot water."

"Dee help me."

"nope."