56.lost the baby prank

Idea by:kenzieayannaa
~5 months later~
Nova pov

I grabbed the camera and went to the backyard,i turned it on.

"Whats up dj squad.now i know we haven't doing prank lately so that why i don't think dee will think this is a prank.i am doing i lost the baby prank."then I went back to the house.i place the camera on the dresser.i got Jezebel ready to go.i put in her car seat.i woke dee up.

"What?"she asked

"I am going to store and I am taking z with me."

"Okay."she went back to sleep.i grabbed the camera and put jezebel in the car.

"I know I tell dee that I was store was a lie.cuz I am dropping her with my friend latto.then I gonna take the baby seat in the house and put in the walking closet.so it would seem like I hid her in the house."I drove to latto house.i gave jezebel to latto.then I went back to the house.i put the car seat in the closet.i set up a camera in the living room and one in the bedroom.i noticed dee was still sleeping.i walked to the front door .i open it and slammed it closed.i fixed myself a glass of water.dee walked in the kitchen.

"Stop slamming door when you come in.you could have woken z up."said dee. She rubbed her eyes.

"Wait where is z?"she asked

"I don't know I just came home from mani house."

"No I remember you telling me that you were going to the store with z."I looked confused

"Dee if I went to store I would have food.and I am empty handed."dee ran to our room.i followed her.she checked the crib.

"Where is she?!"asked dee.

"I don't know.you lost her."

"No you lost her!you had her last!"

"Mani can verify my story."

"Nova find my daughter!"she yelled.

"I don't where she is!"dee patted her pockets.

"Nova gimme your phone."I raised an eyebrow

"Why?"

"I need to call 911!"

"Why?she haven't been missing for 24 hrs yet!"

"I don't care!"she started looking for her phone.i see her phone on crib.i grab it and put in my pocket.

"Nova let me use your phone."

"No cuz she haven't missing for a hour yet."dee ran her hand through her hair.

"Nova for real like no bullshit is this a prank?"

"No."

"Then why I can't use your phone?"she walked up to me.

"Cuz she wasn't missing long enough."

"Really?so you just gonna wait until the cop call us and tell us our daughter is dead cuz your dumb ass doesn't want to find her!FUCK YOU!i will find MY daughter."she put her shoes on.she grabbed her keys and walked to the door.i quickly stood in front of it.

"Move!"she yelled

"It's a prank!"I grabbed a camera from the kitchen.

"Where is she?"she asked.

"In the closet."dee ran to the closet.i followed behind.dee was holding the car seat.she threw it down.she slammed me into a wall.

"This is not fucking funny!where is my daughter!"she yelled.

"Grab the car seat and follow me."We left the house and went to latto house.mani open the door.dee went inside quickly.i followed her to living room.dee was hugging jezebel.dee was crying.latto tried to comfort dee.dee look at me.she walked up to me and slapped me hard.

"Don't you ever in fucking life do that again!"said dee.i nodded.i rubbed the side of my face.

"The things I do for the squad."I shook my head.

"Like,comment,subscribe."