22.teddy bear prank

The idea by: missunderstood_13
Nova pov

I turned the camera on.

"What's up,DJ squad.now a few days ago I bought dee this giant bear."I show the bear sitting in the corner of the room.

"I am going to do the teddy bear prank on dee.right now she is out and she thinks I am hanging out with my friends.so,I am going to cut open the back of the bear and climb in."I set the camera up on the shelf.I cut the back.I took some stuffing off and in a bag.I put the bag in the closet.I climbed in the bear.I stood up and dance around.I sat down and went stuffed.

Dee pov

I walked in the house.I went my room and took my shoes off.I went to the kitchen.I grabbed the pack of Oreos.I sat the couch.I turned on the xbox.I was looking through Netflix.when I noticed the bear move a little.I looked at the bear.my eyes playing tricks.I checked my phone.i notice the bear moved its arm.I stood up.it moved!?!

"What the hell?"it stood up.oh shit!its alive!I ran outside.I called nova.

Nova:hello?
Dee:the bear is alive!
N:*laughs*dee come back in the house.
D:no!that thing is- wait you here?

I hanged up.I went back inside.nova was getting out the bear.

"You destroyed my bear for a prank?"

"I can buy you another one."said nova.

"No!no more giant stuffed animals."

"You paranoid.ain't ya?"said nova.he grabbed the camera.

"No,I am not."

"Dee it moved!"I jumped back from the beat.nova chuckled.

"Stop playing!"

"If you like this prank.like,comment nova nation,and subscribe."said nova.he turned the camera off.