19.fake proposal prank

~a week later~
Nova POV

I turned the camera on.

"What's up,DJ squad?today I am with a revenge prank.Deeblock you will hate me for this.but I gotta do for nova nation.I am doing the fake proposal prank."I said to the camera.I show the ring in the camera.

"Now,this a fake ring I brought from Walmart.when Dee gets home.its gotta start."

Dee pov

I walked in the house.I notice a vase of black flowers.

"Babe."nova walked in the living room.

"Did someone die?"

"No."said nova.

"So,why you go black flowers for?"

"For you."I touch the flower.it was real.

"Where you find some flowers?"

"Can't tell you that.but what I can tell is."said nova.he intertwine our fingers together.

"You are so beautiful.you are my queen.I would make you my queen forever."said nova.aww.he got one knee.yay!he pulled out a small box.he opened it.it had a ring inside.

"Dee,would you marry me?"asked nova.

"Yes!"then he stood up.he put he put the ring on my finger.I kissed him.I notice he wasn't excited.

"What?"he grabbed my hand and took the ring off my finger.

"Let me take this back."

"Why?"

"Cuz its a prank."then I felt my heart fall down to my stomach.

"Yeah.a prank.akiki."

"Dee."I walked out the house.

"Dee."He walked outside.

"Go away."I notice he was still recording.

"Turn that shit off."he turned it off.he sat it on car hood.

"Dee,it was just prank."

"I know!"

"So why you so tender?"

"Hmm,I don't know cuz I waited 3 fucking whole years for you to propose."

"Dee,I tolled you before already I am not ready for a marriage."I scoffed.

"and you think I am the one with trust issue."he hugged me.

"Babe wait on it.when I really propose.it was be amazing."He grabbed the camera.

"Y'all Dee is okay.now if -

"Wait,you was still recording?"

"Yeah."said nova.great now I will look tender person on YouTube.nice!

"If you like this prank.like,comment nova nation,and subscribe."said nova.he turned the camera off.