35.female Viagra prank

Idea by:bmorelikejayy
Nova pov

I grabbed the camera.I turned it on.

"What's up DJ squad.today I am doing the Viagra prank on dee.so,I got a Viagra pill from the corner."I show the package to the camera.

"Its says it will get the girls to horny and freaky.I don't think it will work.but we will see in 45 mins to a hour after I trick her to drink it."I show the pineapple fanta in the camera.

"I am going to open the pill and pour in the drink."I pour the pill insides in the drink and shook it.

"I don't know how to trick her drink this."I shrugged.

"I will come up with something."I turned the camera off.I got our the car and walk in the house.dee was sitting on couch watching TV while eating hot chips.I went to the kitchen.I secretly set the camera up on the kitchen island.I turned it on.

"Is that hot fries?give me some."

"No.get your own."said dee.

"Fine.I guess I just keep soda that I got for you."

"What kind?"

"Pineapple fanta."

"Toss it."I toss the bottle to her.she caught it.I sat next to her.I took the chips.

"You say some not the whole bag."she snatched it back.

~later

I playing fornite when dee walk in living room.

"Is it hot in here to you?"asked dee.

"No."

"I am turning the air on."she left the room.I quickly grabbed the camera.I turned it on and hid the camera.I went back my game.dee walked back in drinking a water bottle.

"Are you sure you not hot?"asked dee.she looked at me.I paused my game.

"No."She walked to me and straddle on my lap.she kissed me.I kissed back.she started to deepen the kiss but I pulled back.

"are you okay?cuz you said you was hot."she started grinding on me.

"Dee,chill!I don't feel like doing that right now."

"Fuck the game.fuck me."she was about take her shirt off.but I stop her.

"Keep your shirt on."then I moved her off my lap.she sat on the floor.She pulled me by my legs off the couch.she straddle my hips.I sat up and wrapped her legs around me.she started kissing my neck.stick to the plan!!

"Stop.not right now."

"Why not?"asked dee.

"Cuz um I am hungry."

"Okay then eat me out."

"No."Then she put her hands under my shirt while kissing me.

"Come on papi."she whisper in my ear.I felt myself getting hard.Okay!time to end this prank!

"Dee.dee.its prank."she look at confused at me.

"How?"asked dee.

"I put a Viagra pill your drink."

"Fuck you."she got off me.i grabbed the camera.

"You are freaky as hell."she rolled her eyes.

"How long does this last?"She asked.I shrugged.her eyes widened.

"Chill.I got the package in the car."I laughed.

"Freaky dee in the cut that's a scary sight."she glared at me.

"Stop glaring or I would help you after this."she smacked her lips

"Anyways like,comment subscribe to the channel."then I turned the camera off.